G'day Mates

Fladian

Considering that I said, "I'm an underweight" a while ago :p So, the answer is no. But let's not mess up the thread... bit late, but still :p

Werbung:

Fladian

Fladiany? Really, that doesn't sound right. Most names can have a fitting 'y' behind their name, but it doesn't sound right with Fladiany.

How old I am? Wouldn't you like to know, hm.

Benx_X

Unless I know how soemone looks, I look at their avatar,
Raging is an evil, cold hearted tank!
Werewulf is a Vicious Wolf
And Fladian is Fladian!

I understand what Fladian is saying, but I don't know how he looks like (or she =P)

Anyways, welcome to the big iron square werewulf....
[/b]

oh yay that means im a peon ^^

Fladian

yes, i would love to know fladiano
[/b]
Fladiano doesn't sound right either... actually, Fladiano sounds more disturbing than funny.

I already said, call me Fladian or Flad. Any of the two will do, though I personally prefer the first.

Werewulf

lol, i could go on, but me think im a nice person so i will nolonger make your head implode under my calming yet deadly voice which constantly extrude the words...."fladiano.."

Fladian

It doesn't matter about the fact if the person is nice or not. After all, outside the internet, except my parents, my brother and a selective amount of girls, no one calls me with my real name either. Though 'Ed' or 'Eddy', usually does the trick well, and I respond to 'Edwin' as well.

But on the internet, it remains Fladian for everyone. Flad for friends, Fladina for the drunk but Fladian it is. Fladiano, Fladiany or any of those just don't sound right or I am not fond of them. But usually, it's the first. Unless I am very fond on the person who calls me that, I'll mention it.

Werewulf

i c, er..eddy, sorry for my..um..actions towards u my dear friend...u may call me a bitch in every thread, u have my approval, seriously..

Fladian

Anyone is free to say Flad, though it is very usual that people who don't know me for that long stick with the full 'Fladian', but if someone finds 'Flad' better, feel free to do so. So, yeah, Undead.

Spare the 'Ed' or 'Eddy' on forums though. Even though I like the name 'Ed' (or Eddy) more than my real name, I am not fond on both names (my real name and Ed/Eddy/Edwin) online.

DD_Draco

btw, talking about australia, i saw a horrible thing in the tv, sidney people spanking foreign descendant australians. i wonder what would happen if a latino go in there, it gives me the creeps

wtf do you have against the others?
[/b]

Dude, that is one of the problems the sydney part of australia has. Sydney contains just about all the bad ass mother's, what they were doing is they formed a friggin HUGE riot and went arount bashing up lebanese people (or people with a slight lebanese appearance) for some reason, but then a really f*cked lebanese person BURNT an aussie flag i wanna beat the shit out of him not the others, but yea thats what happened and the police are working on getting the main offenders in gaol.

Werbung:

Raiju

i hope you can bust all those xenofobists, i would like to go to australia someday, and i dont wanna be bad-looked or i will break some aussies faces