George Harrison Leaving NOA

jesta

georgeh.jpg

"Nintendo Co Ltd's U.S.-based marketing chief said on Thursday he is leaving the company, confirming months of speculation the video game giant will lose one of its most seasoned veterans.

In June, rumors flew that George Harrison and other top executives would leave Nintendo of America following a decision by the company to move its sales and marketing staff from Redmond, Washington to San Francisco and New York.

"I have confirmed to all employees that I will be leaving at the end of December and not making the move to California," Harrison told Reuters by telephone.

Harrison has been with Nintendo since 1992 and his decision comes as the Japanese company is riding high on the success of its Wii video game console and DS handheld device, which compete with products from Microsoft Corp and Sony Corp.

Harrison did not say what he will do after he leaves Nintendo." Article here

Werbung:

Danny

Ryano said:
sad to see him ago, a seasoned veteran who will be missed, big shoes to fill there...

I bet you don't know him ;)
Well I wish George good luck I guess.. enjoy your "retirement"?

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
sad to see him ago, a seasoned veteran who will be missed, big shoes to fill there...

I bet you don't know him ;)
Well I wish George good luck I guess.. enjoy your "retirement"?

I do actually, although I know alot of people that will post in this thread will have no idea who he is. XD

Werbung:

Gdog

well, Nintendo does need new people. He was good at marketing, but as stated earlier, out with the old and in with the new.