Girls Playing FPS

UnholyReaper

Well the other day I met a charming girl on CA. It was weird because it's not very often that girls are playing FPS or even violent games. What do you guys think? I mean the only type of girls I can imagine are aggressive ones, lesbians, and aggressive lesbians! XD

Werbung:
Um dude, i'd hate to burst your bubble, but..how did you know it was a girl, cause if "she" told you its quite possible its a guy

Just throwin it out there.

Im not sayin there are no female CA players out there, but you gotta remember its the internet.

Just throwin it out there...

Jordan B

You threw it , I CAUGHT ITTTTTTTT > > > > >>

Anyway , you make a point , but I know 3 REAL girls that play fps's in general , and I got them hooked on Combat Arms . Girl Gamers aren't really a rarety nowadays .

And no , none of them are lesbians , although 1 is aggresive when she plays , and one is REALLLLY hot .

The hot one goes to my school :O

Roger117

You threw it , I CAUGHT ITTTTTTTT > > > > >>

Anyway , you make a point , but I know 3 REAL girls that play fps's in general , and I got them hooked on Combat Arms . Girl Gamers aren't really a rarety nowadays .

And no , none of them are lesbians , although 1 is aggresive when she plays , and one is REALLLLY hot .

The hot one goes to my school :O

You mean if you touch her, your hands get burned? Lol jokes. I get what you mean. If shes "REALLLY" hot, why don't you.... ah forget it.

XCalibry

Well the other day I met a charming girl on CA. It was weird because it's not very often that girls are playing FPS or even violent games. What do you guys think? I mean the only type of girls I can imagine are aggressive ones, lesbians, and aggressive lesbians! XD

If the person you talk to was really a guy but "talking" like a girl, it was probably a way to mess up your head during a game haha jk.

well some people just buy girls cuz they have a fast movemnt and a stronger hitbox , and who knows maybe one of them is gay and maybe a guy is a lesbian girl , dude dont belive evrything you hear see or eat .

Uzii

o-0 Girls play FPS all the time.
(What, you never heard of PMS clan?)
I have a female friend who plays. :]
She recently made a new CA acc called Trustworthy.
She doesn't play alot though, her laptop been giving her problems with the app. :(

MooCowMan

I'm trying to get my friend into Combat Arms, shes really into Call of Duty.. I think I might be able to convince her soon :D

sp1res

well some people just buy girls cuz they have a fast movemnt and a stronger hitbox , and who knows maybe one of them is gay and maybe a guy is a lesbian girl , dude dont belive evrything you hear see or eat .

LOL ? wat does eating have to do with it

MooCowMan

Actually, they are no different from guys.. It's just psychological. Which is why I'm getting Hana (that and Zadan looks stupid, I want average armor and speed).

Jordan B

You mean if you touch her, your hands get burned? Lol jokes. I get what you mean. If shes "REALLLY" hot, why don't you.... ah forget it.

Lol . Why don't I . . . . . . . Ask her out ?

She's taken . Although that may change soon :rolleyes:

Rofl . No , my hands are fine . And yea , she is REALLLY hot . Lol

Werbung: