Girls Playing FPS

SpIkE_JoNzE

yo dudes...yeah about girls playing CA...or any FPS...its a real thing lol...and as like as trikstadude i know sum girls...the rare think is that very few of us mexicans play CA...like me...i dont live in a big city..i live in a very small town near the mountains..and what you cand find here the most are videogames...but noone here even knew CA existed lol...

the point is that i though i was the only one in my hometown who play CA...but one day...i saw sum girls playing..and saying "wow..who put this game here?...its awesome..." and i can tell that girls here pwns in halo...and why not in CA... and some time after..my sister told me to create her a game account...and dam..,she plays a lot better than me...and she is not 'agressive' but she is one of the best students of her school lolz...

and...if this is a free to play game...why girls cannot join and kick our butts... lolz..

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

my sister told me to create her a game account...and dam..,she plays a lot better than me...and she is not 'agressive' but she is one of the best students of her school lolz...

and...if this is a free to play game...why girls cannot join and kick our butts... lolz..

lawl. true. its just i cant imagine my GF playing CA!

SpIkE_JoNzE

lawl. true. its just i cant imagine my GF playing CA!

yeah man!!!!....mi Girlfriend gets angry with me when i play Combat Ams LOLZ...she tells me something like this: "oh come on..you s*cks a lot...why do you keep playing...?...let this to your sis...she is better than you..." and then bot of us say: "LOL"

KDR: me: 0.12 ( REALLY S*CKS)
my sis: 1.29 (you see what i mean?)

UnholyReaper

yeah man!!!!....mi Girlfriend gets angry with me when i play Combat Ams LOLZ...she tells me something like this: "oh come on..you s*cks a lot...why do you keep playing...?...let this to your sis...she is better than you..." and then bot of us say: "LOL"

KDR: me: 0.12 ( REALLY S*CKS)
my sis: 1.29 (you see what i mean?)

LMAO! My GF hates when I play games. She's like: C'mon lets just.....(cuts so other scene)....See you later!
I'm like: I WANNA PLAY CA!
She gets really mad at me but I get cranky w/o videogames for like a month!

Miran_Eitan

I think the rate is 60/40 Male to Female if i recall for female players on the 'net.

If I recall, they tend to be more focused around RTSes however. FPSes don't hold the same appeal. However, My former girlfriend and several of the girls I met through her all played FPSes and were quite good at it. They pretty much owned me at Call of Duty 4 on several occasions.

There's a few "girl only" clans floating around. There was one that actually plays pro, I can't remember their names for the life of me. But that's outside of CA. In CA, a decent amount of guys choose the female characters because A) they're crossdressers or B) they want the added protection of being about the size of a toothpick.

Have you ever tried shooting a female char in CA that's wearing a beanie, light armor and using a submachine gun of some sort? It's bloody hard.

SpIkE_JoNzE

I think the rate is 60/40 Male to Female if i recall for female players on the 'net.

If I recall, they tend to be more focused around RTSes however. FPSes don't hold the same appeal. However, My former girlfriend and several of the girls I met through her all played FPSes and were quite good at it. They pretty much owned me at Call of Duty 4 on several occasions.

There's a few "girl only" clans floating around. There was one that actually plays pro, I can't remember their names for the life of me. But that's outside of CA. In CA, a decent amount of guys choose the female characters because A) they're crossdressers or B) they want the added protection of being about the size of a toothpick.

Have you ever tried shooting a female char in CA that's wearing a beanie, light armor and using a submachine gun of some sort? It's bloody hard.

dam right dude...and in my case..before combat arms...all girls i know used to play CoD's and Halo's...and pown all dudes lol...and...it was worst in RTS's...they easily owned to everyone...specially in Command & Conquer...or WarCrarft...when are female chars available... they are harder to hit.. LOLZ..

guy has anyone checked greatfullded's kdr it has gone really low , he has .169 now really big problem he or she may hve gone bad , and Emnesty is really high kdr it has 3.70 amazing

SpIkE_JoNzE

Emnesty is aTastyCookie?...if yes...this dude is amazing...perhaps he will be the first GOA if GreatFUllded keeps going down IMO..

Werbung: