Girls Playing FPS

Seawied

I know plenty of girls who play FPS. Heck, I know a grandmother who spends hundreds of hours playing a FPS

I also think the idea that women who play FPS are lesbians/are aggressive is very ignorant and naive. Sorry, but only about 1/8th of the girls who play FPS are lesbian

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

I know plenty of girls who play FPS. Heck, I know a grandmother who spends hundreds of hours playing a FPS

I also think the idea that women who play FPS are lesbians/are aggressive is very ignorant and naive. Sorry, but only about 1/8th of the girls who play FPS are lesbian

yeah...you speak the truth...and...a GRANMA!?!?!?!?!..

Miran_Eitan

1.7 is still better than the K/D of a good portion of the members of this site :p

It's above 1/1, which in my book, that's what matters. When you get a 2/1 K/D you're making up for that one noob on the 56k line who's getting more deaths than shots fired.

I doubt either Greatful or Emn are female. Greatful just spends TIME on Combat Arms. I doubt s/he does much in the way of anything else. It's not skill, it's just overwhelming time and energy. I'm not saying Great isn't a good player, but if he reaches General of the Army first, it's because he decided Combat Arms was better than life.

I wouldn't spend that much time on a free game. That's almost as bad as getting to level 140 on Runescape :p [I got to level 120 *cough*]

SpIkE_JoNzE

1.7 is still better than the K/D of a good portion of the members of this site :p

It's above 1/1, which in my book, that's what matters. When you get a 2/1 K/D you're making up for that one noob on the 56k line who's getting more deaths than shots fired.

I doubt either Greatful or Emn are female. Greatful just spends TIME on Combat Arms. I doubt s/he does much in the way of anything else. It's not skill, it's just overwhelming time and energy. I'm not saying Great isn't a good player, but if he reaches General of the Army first, it's because he decided Combat Arms was better than life.

I wouldn't spend that much time on a free game. That's almost as bad as getting to level 140 on Runescape :p [I got to level 120 *cough*]

and how much time do you think he have spend in CA so he reached the rank he has now...and for being the #1 CA player...he is very close to the GOA...and i think no one else will be able to get him lol...

TomtheNinja

Well the other day I met a charming girl on CA. It was weird because it's not very often that girls are playing FPS or even violent games. What do you guys think? I mean the only type of girls I can imagine are aggressive ones, lesbians, and aggressive lesbians! XD
I've played with a few girls on Halo that weren't any of the above; in fact, one of my friends has his wife play... and she's not lesbian nor aggressive.

Karen_01

i play CA..jeje and i'm not agressive or the else thing...in fact ppl say im cute..but when they see me playing CA..they are like OMG!

SpIkE_JoNzE

my sweet sister...lol...idid not see your post...and yes you speak the true...i did never think you would like this game...but...i was like OMG!!! when i saw ur first game...19 KILLS IN A ROW!!!...definitily you are better than me...

Werbung:

masterchief98

If you have an XBOX 360 you woud know that every week they have a day when on a certain game ( CoD 4, 5 etc ) there is a server where anyone who signed up for gamercicks can get on if your a boy like me you wouldnt be able to join, I did once so I could go on the game and piss them off but lost my acount for a month!! so as answers now girls playing fps`s isnt as rare as b4and this should be in the general discussions column.