God Zombies!!?? Really!!??

Werbung:

Zomg

Zomb Knife!

Well when I killed a zombie, he was afk. (Lucky Me...)
I knifed it about 30-40times and shot it about 1round of a AK-47 - 30Bullets
Takes Long....
But Good Job If Your Able To Even Kill 1!

E

Elite SEAL

I think if we are supposed to be running around, then they shouldnt make the zombies with like 3 times the stamina as the humans, and also not make the humans slower than s**t.

Zombies should have like 200 hp or something, I mean, I had a M60, and on this one zombie -I unloaded my entire clip into it's torso, and frequently the head, then I took out my M16, scoped in on its head, and started slowly unloading that clip, then I used all 3 of my pistol clips. He infected me, and I asked what his hp was, and it was like 400!!

WTF NEXON, NICE ONE!!

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol, if nexon was planing to make the gameplay as we see in the trailer with fast zombies, then i'd say NEXON = EPIC WIN FOR THE FIRST TIME roofles:D

E

Elite SEAL

As I said the best way to kill one is a firing squad of mgs. grenades manage to do like 20 damage.

yeah, even a 1 man firing squad doesnt kill them it seems like, I mean, trikstadude said he unloaded an M60...a K3...and a Minimi on a single zombie, and then his pistol, and it didn't kill it.

E

Elite SEAL

ya know what i think?...zombies should have weak spots like humans, to make them more vulnerable to fireshots o_O

I know. Really, what would be even better, is if Nexon would lower zombie hp to like 200 or something, so that it is possible to kill a zombie or two.

Seriously, I mean, I'm pretty sure that nexon is kind of contradicting itself. Cause in the description, it says that it is just a stamina enhancing drug, so that would explain them being able to sprint longer, but, I don't think it makes them super human, if you will, or should I say super zombie, lol. Anyways, so Nexon made the zombies too hard to deal with. That's why they thought it up, it was stupid.

SpIkE_JoNzE

I know. Really, what would be even better, is if Nexon would lower zombie hp to like 200 or something, so that it is possible to kill a zombie or two.

Seriously, I mean, I'm pretty sure that nexon is kind of contradicting itself. Cause in the description, it says that it is just a stamina enhancing drug, so that would explain them being able to sprint longer, but, I don't think it makes them super human, if you will, or should I say super zombie, lol. Anyways, so Nexon made the zombies too hard to deal with. That's why they thought it up, it was stupid.

and the zombies should run as slow as the humans...but with of course more stamina tu rush more time lol, the zombies get everywhere just in seconds o_O

E

Elite SEAL

and the zombies should run as slow as the humans...but with of course more stamina tu rush more time lol, the zombies get everywhere just in seconds o_O

yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure that zombies would be running like they had an M60 or something -fairly slow, and instead of their stamina being like 3 -4 times the amount as the humans, it should be like 1 and a half, or maybe 2 times.

It is good if you start out as a zombie, cause then you can get kills w/o being killed, too bad its vice versa with the humans.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure that zombies would be running like they had an M60 or something -fairly slow, and instead of their stamina being like 3 -4 times the amount as the humans, it should be like 1 and a half, or maybe 2 times.

It is good if you start out as a zombie, cause then you can get kills w/o being killed, too bad its vice versa with the humans.

well, the main objetive of most players is to get kills but personally, for me its like a survival mode...kills and exp does not matter for me in this mode, its just that fighting against something u cannot kill is cool...

spuznick242

your not suppose to kill them your suppose to use bullets to stop them from infecting you. when you shoot them they cant move or they just move back. if you noticed with the "safe places" you have to jump or something to get to them and thats where your suppose to shoot at them and make them fall down to the bottom. after a long enough time you can get into the secure room and then you only need to keep them from busting down the doors and you win. its not complicated its just timing your shooting and saving ammo for when you need it most.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

your not suppose to kill them your suppose to use bullets to stop them from infecting you. when you shoot them they cant move or they just move back. if you noticed with the "safe places" you have to jump or something to get to them and thats where your suppose to shoot at them and make them fall down to the bottom. after a long enough time you can get into the secure room and then you only need to keep them from busting down the doors and you win. its not complicated its just timing your shooting and saving ammo for when you need it most.

that is all right, but what sucks is that, yes, you are supposed to keep them back, until you can get to the safe places, but like today -I unloaded my M16 clip on a zombie, and then I sprinted away while reloading, and when I was done, I turned around, and the zombie was like 3 yards away, and I did the same thing again -they are just too good for a survival mode kind of thing. Usually on survival games, the enemy is available to kill.