Greetings from Greece

Hi to all,my nickname is Teron Gorefiend and i am a new member.I am also user of the wc3sear.ch .I am very interested in cinematics.Also i like creating maps.I am working on an Aos map right now but it will take me some time as i work alone.Greeting from Greece. Teron :1337:

Werbung:

Fladian

Ugh, that's plain being mean, Raging. You're asking this to someone who has a hard time remembering any name. Not to mention that I stopped modding for who knows how long.

[Death], Player72985, Panda (I haven't talked to him for ages now, I'm not sure what his exact nickname was as we always cut it short) and Wanrico.

ragingspeedhorn

Yeah Player is a obvius one, Death I reckon never actually released anything (don't quote me on that, that is just what I reckon) and Panda and Warnicro never released anything either besides the trailer for the new cinematic by player :p

The thing is there isent that many quality cinematic guys anylonger, there used to be but most are not with us anylonger, Iron.Ian, Zurg and so on no longer makes cinematics.

Fladian

[Death] and I have reasonable good contact and he is working nearly daily on his cinematic. Player, Panda and Wanrico are working on something too, which is almost finished. It's just that Player is having some problems right now (sick), which causes a bit of a delay.

I never really had much interest in cinematics, so...

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

I know that panda, warnicro and player is working on that hosted project at wc3c which I forgot the name of, I just didn't knew that Death did anything anylonger besides from some terraining, but he never released anything did he?

Anyways as my point was there is very few good cinematic guys around anylonger, atleast below 10 in total, that's for sure.