Greetings from Greece

Thanks to all of you.I hope that i will have some time to spent in this great webpage.As i can see you are doing great work here.This is a place where people can talk about their skills in wc3 and the things that they created so far.To all of you, keep up the good work

Werbung:

Fladian

Thanks to all of you.I hope that i will have some time to spent in this great webpage.As i can see you are doing great work here.This is a place where people can talk about their skills in wc3 and the things that they created so far.To all of you, keep up the good work

Really? Oh, I only access the site for the 'off-topic' sections. :p

Squishy-1

i usually just do gfx here since in my personal life i rarely if ever say "Hey, you should check out this signature I made it totally r0xx0rz!"

Squishy-1

frisian is a language? i never knew that lol isnt taren gorefiend a deathknight from wc2 back when death and decay totally owned and u could get wins for fast and free?

Fladian

Frisian is a dialect which is spoken in the north of the Netherlands (Fryslan). However, the similarity of Dutch and Frisian is just as much as German and Dutch. If you listen carefully, you can hear some words that look alike (or are the same), but there aren't much. Frisian (and I Limburgs (south) in a way) could be named a language as well.

mikke95

Well, yearh my cinematics is a bit newbegginer thingy as you said :)
BUT! I enjoy making them ! :D
And BTW one of the best action cinematic maker i think is rulerofiron99 :)

Mini-Me

I'd say rulero is pretty active with the cinematics. He's doing now a cinematic for the maps.worldofwar.net contest.

And on topic: Welcome to anvil :)

Werbung: