Greetings..

Dragonskull

Well, I was encouraged to say hello here.. so I will.

I'm an Artist and a Skinner (Mainly a Unit Skinner) and I also do simple design jobs. (I refer to my own signature.)

I'm a member of the Great Troll War Mod-Team. Over at Battle.net I play on Northrend, my nick is; 19ota-Unreal (That's because I'm adicted to Dota.) I also hold a 'normal' account named God_Goliath. Some of you might know me from wc3sear.ch as Goliath the God.

Werbung:

maTt540

Sup!

Im working on some in-game terrains so I can join the Great Troll War team, I want to do whatever I can do to help as well. Anyway, can I see some of your skins?

Dragonskull

Sup!

Im working on some in-game terrains so I can join the Great Troll War team, I want to do whatever I can do to help as well. Anyway, can I see some of your skins?
[/b]

Good luck joining the team!

About my skins; I have a few old ones over at wc3sear.ch, but I won't realease any of the inside skins from GTW or any of my skins that I will use in my upcomming map.. so I suggest, if you're eager, you search wc3sear.ch for skins by: Goliath the God

Benx_X

Well, I was encouraged to say hello here.. so I will.

I'm an Artist and a Skinner (Mainly a Unit Skinner) and I also do simple design jobs. (I refer to my own signature.)

I'm a member of the Great Troll War Mod-Team. Over at Battle.net I play on Northrend, my nick is; 19ota-Unreal (That's because I'm adicted to Dota.) I also hold a 'normal' account named God_Goliath. Some of you might know me from wc3sear.ch as Goliath the God.
[/b]

your username is familer.... anyway welcome to anvil

Werbung: