Grenade Spam still useful?

Robwar

Hello I have been seeing alot of players using GS and was wondering is it still useful? If somebody knows the damage of GS pls post.

Werbung:

IMajorMalteI

All soldiers still using it are n00bs imo.I'd prefer spending my HP on the most effective abilities.Since they nerfed GS,I use BS instead and keep increasing my kdr and 1on1 strenght..If BS is teamed up it's even more awesome..Have your try with GS,good luck,I refuse to use it till something was changed in that ability..

Nurech

When it just comes down to usefulness, BS is more useful imo and it really can do a larger dmg output. Here's why.

We all know noobs there days pick BB no matter what, so lets just compare the BS and GS a little bit. The only down side with BS is that it can backfire when you use it wrong and send your opponents flying, they may not open the parachute since they know their about to die anyway. You could also kill your teammates by accident, but who's so stupid to do that right? Do take notice that with BS you can also do significantly more dmg to vehicles than you would with a direct hit of GS.

GS proves it's usefulness when you know where your enemies are, but some sneaky gunners can drop down from buildings or commandos may want to give you a present, so unless you have a good grasp of the exact moment when opponents usually are in a tight corridor, behind a corner or if by some retarded luck all opponents are in a really tight group BS will not work so well.

GS can only deal direct dmg, GS can be easily avoided, either by taking quick cover ducking behind a fence or something, either by BS form other soldiers or just your friendly neighborhood gunner eats them and becomes even more of a thread for you. Ok lets recap. BS, instant, more dmg, larger area, works against vehicles, protects from explosives, great for sneaky commandos. GS, clearly visible when you activate skill so can be prepared to avoid, can be deflected or eaten, needs specific conditions or really dumb opponents.

KingRick

Ive got lvl 1 GS and I kinda much do 30-50 damage with it.

Ofcourse this is to infantry, I agree, GS is not very usefull against vehicles.

What I do is I use my Sixth sense (lvl 1) and if I see an enemy coming I throw some nades infront of him. And BOOM.
With a good hit you got 50 damage.

KingRick

I downgraded BS a bit.

Cause high lvl BS kinda throws away the enemies that far, you actually brought them to safety.
I mostly can't find them back :p That's why I downgraded it.

And GS is kinda nice.

Robwar

Yes I know but I like bs over BB a bit becasue I jump up and do BS (BS pros famous tactic) and then they dont fly away and smash the floor which does sometimes even more dmg then wall.

Werbung:

KingRick

Lol never tried that tactic ^^.

Will try it soon. But I bet it'll work too with lvl 4 isntead of lvl 5 BS ^^

Btw. Ive got lvl 4 BB too (not lvl 5), I like BS also over BB. But just cause I always lost my enemies I downgraded it.

:kingrick: