Hacker spotting....

johnny chimpo

Some times spotting hackers takes a hacker to do it. Just like Army says in his elaborate post about finding them. A few years ago counter strike was getting out of control with the OGC hook hack that was out and it seemed that almost everyone was using it. Irritated as hell at one particular server and the hackers in it I started my hunt on the net to find the hack they were using. When I finally found the hack I installed it and went back to wax those F#$K TARDS that were using it with there own weapons. And that I did.

It was unfortunate that I had to go this route with this server and players involved but I did learn quite a few things while using the hack. I now could spot people using it better and could detect people that were hacking while I was dead watching them play. The good hackers, or complete F#%k TARDS as I like to call them were catching on that other people could see them hacking so they would turn them off after the slaughtered a few people and then play for real. They mainly do this in the very first stages of the round when no one is dead to watch them play or just to get one kill before they have to turn off there hacks and engage there shitty skills and die. These hackers are the hardest to spot. They have been hacking so long they can’t play any way.

I CANT STAND HACKERS so when I came to this realization that almost everyone on line was using them I quit playing for a while until cz came out.

In no way do I think hacking is ok. It drives me crazy when I get killed by a hacker but I did learn from my experience and can spot those f#@kers easy. So please do not jump down my throat when I start to question someone on the server they may be hacking because I do have experience in the matter. I am sure some of you out there do as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Werbung:

Puppet

johnny chimpo said:
Some times spotting hackers takes a hacker to do it.

So what you trying to tell us buddy? I mean really, forget all the hash marks you put under this sentence. What are you saying here? I can't believe you said this.

slick

LOL ...not you...chimpo dude...never seen him on the server.

Newport News ,huh....pretty close(SHUT UP WORM!!! :D ). I go there a few times a year to pick up students from the airport.

Peace

WoRm5406

slick said:
Newport News ,huh....pretty close(SHUT UP WORM :D ). I go there a few times a year to pick up students from the airport.

Slick... NN is in VA....

Granted it is only like 20 miles from NC.... And not all of us that have lived in NN are North Carolinians... There are only a few of us that are.

Geezes..... :lol:

slick

WoRm5406 said:
Slick... NN is in VA....

Granted it is only like 20 miles from NC.... And not all of us that have lived in NN are North Carolinians... There are only a few of us that are.

Geezes..... :lol:

I know :roll: ...wtf are you talkin about????????

:D :D :D :D :D :D

johnny chimpo

I do not hack at all, you can tell by my stats. All i am saying is that i did experiment with it years ago and never since. And the only reason i did was because i wanted to see what the hell was going on with the game i loved so much.

Watch me play on the server. I do not hack. If you are ever in the server latley you have seen me there.

I was just being honest and it was YEARS ago. I have been playing CS since 2000.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

johnny chimpo said:
I do not hack at all, you can tell by my stats. All i am saying is that i did experiment with it years ago and never since. And the only reason i did was because i wanted to see what the hell was going on with the game i loved so much.

Watch me play on the server. I do not hack. If you are ever in the server latley you have seen me there.

I was just being honest and it was YEARS ago. I have been playing CS since 2000.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :shock:

Werbung:

johnny chimpo

Great. It will not matter what i say now. Do you really think if i was still doing it i would post about it at all. I was just thinking i could help.

Figures no one can relate to this or they are now too scared to admit it.

Can anyone back me that has played with me on the server?