Hacker spotting....

Intro

It's all good, johnny chimpo. I'm sure it seems like everyone is being very intolerant towards you right now. When it comes to hackers, these bitches like to persecute.

But before you all jump down johnny chimpo's throat, think back to Puppet's incident. Pup, you pretty much did the exact same thing that johnny chimpo did, so why question him so accusingly about it? Takes a hacker to spot a hacker - that's not so far from the truth. Of course we can all tell when the screen is shaking and jumping like a bastard or dude is getting headshots from two maps over. But the more subtle things (percent, OGC hook, recoil) are pretty tough to spot if you've never actually seen it in use.

Anyway, you've obviously got eyes on you johnny chimpo - it'd do you good to make sure all those little experiments are long gone from your hard drive.

Werbung:

johnny chimpo

Thanks intro. They are far from gone. In fact the drive has had quite a few fresh installs of windows to say the least. My computer mainly runs as DAW digital audio workstation and doubbles as my gaming platform.
Don't most of the servers catch and ban steam id's for cheaters any way.
There ust to be a company that made software to run in the back ground or sumthing that would make playing more secure. Cant remember who they were but i think valve didnt want to put it in there code so they bailed on CS.

Puppet

Geez intro, I was yanking his chain. If I wanted to "persecute" him like you said, then I'd ban his ass. Thanks for the lecture Dad.

psychonaut13

johnny chimpo said:
They are far from gone.

slip of the tongue? LMAO!

dude, i've played with you on the server many times, as have most of the others that have posted in this thread i'm pretty sure.

we were just having some fun with you, thats all.

and intro. dear dear intro.

LAY OFF THE CRACK!

Intro

I'm thinking of changing my name to [Lo3]-||-Devil'sAdvocate..

:twisted:

Just wanted to give the guy some credit. I don't think I've ever even been on the server with him - hell, I'm not even much of a Super Troopers fan. Everyone was just railing him and he was drowning a bit, so I threw him a rope.

Didn't mean the "persecute" thing negatively - just wanted to use big words like "intolerant", "persecute", and "bitches". Couldn't find the right time for "nipples". Wait a tick - ANYtime is a good time for nipples! But yes, all respect - especially for my elders.

:wink:

And good luck, Detective Johnny Chimpo. Be sure to make demos of your investigative work. We like to see, too.

Deviant

We all know someone else who expermented with hacks to try and detect thema and a big fucking deal was made when hlguard detected an alias he forgot to delete. Chimpo plays all the time and he posted a serious post and no one took it seriouslyl. He's been around for about a month now, maybe more but new to the forums.

Defender

Interesting points he has made. I know what he says has lots of truth to it.

Personally I get tempted to install hacks as a "test" as well but that's the devil talking and I quickly say a prayer and the temptation is gone.

I think PuNx may not be hack free but we are free from any obvious l33t hackers that may ruin the game. It's the most we can hope for without Valve totally changing it's anti-cheat approach.

BAH! Cheaters are so frustrating.

psychonaut13

thats not the devil talking. i know the devil, and he would never tell someone to install hacks just because they got their ass whoopeed in a computer game.

he'd kick your ass all along the way to getting good enough to kill the hackers san cheats.

NIPPLES!

Hypnos

Hmm...I would think the devil would be more inclined to hax. I mean isn't he the guy always giving people real life cheats instead of making them work for it?

some guy: Damn, I wish I was rich and famous and could play the cow bell.
friend: Just work really hard then you can have your dreams.
some guy: screw that.
Devil: hey some guy, give me your soul and you can everything you want and not have to practice or work hard to get it!
some guy: Awesome! Screw practice and dedication! I have everything I want right now for nothing more than my soul!!!
friend: Haxor.

Juggy...maybe you've been hanging out with a really ugly saint thinking he was the devil.

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

Hypnos said:
Hmm...I would think the devil would be more inclined to hax. I mean isn't he the guy always giving people real life cheats instead of making them work for it?
some guy: Damn, I wish I was rich and famous and could play the cow bell.
friend: Just work really hard then you can have your dreams.
some guy: screw that.
Devil: hey some guy, give me your soul and you can everything you want and not have to practice or work hard to get it!
some guy: Awesome! Screw practice and dedication! I have everything I want right now for nothing more than my soul!!!
friend: Haxor.

Blue Oyster Cult in the making.