hacks

combatarmshaxor

I can't play for more then 2-3 rounds without someone joining up, hacking, then often causing the game to kick everyone out saying abnormal gameplay detected.

Abnormal gameplay detected. Really? You mean where I was killed 20 times instantly after respawn by someone sitting in their spawn point swinging a knife repeatedly? So why exactly do I get kicked out of a game and given no exp? Because I was a victim of some stupid hacker?

I know people have the no recoil and the wallhacks, whatever, I can deal with those no skill losers. But what I can't fight is the massive instant kills. The speed hacks. The teleport hacks.

I could see myself spending some money to buy upgrades if I wasn't so upset with the hacks. Am I expecting too much from a game that survives on microtransactions for revenue?

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

I know how you feel, Its a bunch of BS. I think that is why they have the elite mod in the Black market. Even though if I know that people are hacking I just leave the room and try and find a new one. I'm sorry that people that can't play and have to resort to hacking, cheating, and gliching.

Bostro

ughh this is oe of the reasons i liked combatarms becuase there was no kick voting but now there is and this really sucks

For the most part, this has turned out pretty good. Only see a handful of times where its gets abused.

I know hacking is getting out of hand, but most of the time it is something you can spot a mile away. Either av been lucky or just blind but I dont see to much chamming. I have seen a lot more opk and teleport. Only twice have I seen the new aimbot being used. Overall its a lot better than it was a month ago.

Bostro

Yea it kinda sucks getting killed by hackers
how do you report them

You can report them by going to nexon forums and going under User abuse and posting there. The first thread with explain the format you need to post in. You will need a screenshot or video of who it is as proof.

black_pearl

You can report them by going to nexon forums and going under User abuse and posting there. The first thread with explain the format you need to post in. You will need a screenshot or video of who it is as proof.
Will they reward you with the 7500gp? Or most likely not?

SPARTANZ77

You do remember you have to pay for the power. I'm sure most people wouldn't not bother paying $5.90 for 7 days of kicking power.

ah well i have been busy moving so i wasant sure of all the details on the new patch all i knew that there was a new gametype and that they enabled kick voting sorry that was my fault i did dont know you had to pay. so i dont think most people will get it

TomtheNinja

ah well i have been busy moving so i wasant sure of all the details on the new patch all i knew that there was a new gametype and that they enabled kick voting sorry that was my fault i did dont know you had to pay. so i dont think most people will get it
I have it and I love it. The only major downside to the Elite Moderator is that it costs so much... but I've kicked a few massive hackers and glitchers from game and it's really worth it when you want to play in the pubs with some friends.

wenzhecai

I don't know sometimes the players are so bad that if you "prefire" or do anything pro they just say you hack. If you see your teamate shooting and then you throw a nade and you kill someone they instantly say hacks. Also nexon ppl are so full of themselves that if you kill them they either say lucky or HACKS or chammer so annoying. Sucks you cant block them in chat....

but i feel you bro hackers killed my k.d ratio pissed me off and i have to leave even though i have a good score sometimes

elite moderator is very bad you need to be room master.

hacks i hate them

You will not belive this , today i was palying in ALpha server juoined a Brushwood room started palying and soemthing Was Saying

(GM)NEXON : Go to MPGH.com for free vip both hacks and enhance your video game play .

DUdes someone hacked into nexon game systems , and if this keeps going they wil lcreate a hack / trainer / aimbot whatever to hack in all games being oplayed with just being in lOBBY > IF NExon dosent do something , the game couldgo to an enD@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger117

You will not belive this , today i was palying in ALpha server juoined a Brushwood room started palying and soemthing Was Saying

(GM)NEXON : Go to MPGH.com for free vip both hacks and enhance your video game play .

DUdes someone hacked into nexon game systems , and if this keeps going they wil lcreate a hack / trainer / aimbot whatever to hack in all games being oplayed with just being in lOBBY > IF NExon dosent do something , the game couldgo to an enD@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been happening for a few weeks. GM writing is like this: [GM]Nebel: Blah, blah, blah your banned.

powerface

Since last patch I have encountered the knife hack at least 2 dozen times. I started frapping every dam game so I can report them and get paid for doing it. They will never stop but that's ok, they can make me rich! Hackers=no skill.

Werbung: