Halo Wii

Phillysoul11

Tonybigguns said:
I just got Halo3 yesterday along with My Sims and Pokemon Battle Revolution. All 3 are good games and all 3 would look good on all systems. So what I am saying Halo should come on over to the other systems. The only thing it could do is get more people to buy them that don't own the other systems they are on.

tbg
yeah i dont think microsoft wants that though...what if some one has a XBOX360 and a wii then they decide to get halo3 for the wii instead of the 360...microsoft loses money...

Werbung:

Ryano

Rybo5000 said:
Ryano said:
Rybo5000 said:
lu1g1 said:
well then shouldnt bungie be able to take it back from Microsoft? since they are the creators of the game?

Basically Microsoft paid Bungie to make the game - but Microsoft still own franchise.

Like Nintendo pay RetroStudios to make Metroid but Nintendo still own Metroid franchise

Yes exactly.....so whats the point in this thread if you knew that...?
Lol, well it's also a discussion of what else Bungie could develop for Wii - not just Halo

Oh well then I guess thats ok, although the 1st post is a bit misleading....

Rybo5000

Sorry guys - but I did want a thread on the hope of Halo Wii - it is could happen but it's very very unlikely.

So I think maybe a new unique sci-fi shooter for Wii could be Bungie's future?

Pythorne

Rybo5000 said:
Sorry guys - but I did want a thread on the hope of Halo Wii - it is could happen but it's very very unlikely.

I think Halo is absolutly impossible to come out for the Wii and I dont think Bungie will make a decent Sci-FI Shooter for the wii. Maybe a 5%-95% chance it will not happen.

Phillysoul11

Pythorne said:
Rybo5000 said:

I think Halo is absolutly impossible to come out for the Wii and I dont think Bungie will make a decent Sci-FI Shooter for the wii. Maybe a 5%-95% chance it will not happen.

they could make a shooter for the wii but it is unlikly

wiipointsmaster

Pythorne said:
Rybo5000 said:

5% to 95% is a pretty big range so you never know.

A

arken0493

Rybo5000 said:
Now that Bungie has left Microsoft and made itself a 3rd party - this could see not just them developing for Nintendo but perhaps developing Halo for Wii.

Consider it, Viva Pinata is still owned by Microsoft yet it is coming to Wii & DS. Who's to say the same can't happen to Halo?

Care to develop on this futhur?

Halo is stupid.

Jesusdragon737

i don't know why people are still talking about this. microsoft owns the halo series. yeah, bungee left, but that doesn't mean they can just go making halo for the other systems. bungee could make a shooter game for the wii, but it's not going to be halo

winapa

Rybo5000 said:
I disagree in a way, the wii's graphics could easily do a beautiful Halo game - look at Metroid Prime 3 - maybe not AS good as Halo 3 but almost as good.

What alot of people seem to miss here is that alot of the extra graphical kick the Xbox and PS3 have go into rendering an image twice the resolution that Wii renders...Therefore, if the Wii had a quarter of the power of those two it could still render as nicely just at a lower resolution. The Wii's ATI chipset is perfectly capable of being pushed far harder than it has been currently...I'd say SM Galaxy is going to be the standard bearer for a while, but as developers get to know the Wii better they'll get more out of it.

As for Halo for Wii, i'd love to see it but something tells me Microsoft will have some say in whether it will happen or not as the chances are Halo is a Microsoft trademark and not owned by Bungie at all.

kevmaster

Halo cant come for wii unless some miracle occurs, but that would create a rip in the time-space continuum and all life as we know it would cease to exist.

Werbung: