Halo Wii

Werbung:

joey

i don't think that this will happen, because Halo always was THE XBOX EXCLUSIVE TITEL. and also they would punch the whole Halo community in the face. i mean the last halo (halo 3) - which ended it all - and than another halo for another console. the halo-(xbox)-fans would kill bunshie. i think there is no way that we will ever see a halo on the wii...

beerbert

That would b amazin it would the ultimate gamin experience i just played halo 4 the first time a week ago and with the wiis capability it would seriously own XD

Rybo5000

lu1g1 said:
kevmaster said:
Rybo5000 said:
^ theres no such thing as Halo4 beerbert - u must mean Halo 3

I think he meant he just played Halo forthe first time.[/b]

yeah im pretty sure thats what he meant....
but it would have been clearer if he wdnt tlk lyk hes txting
lol

Yeah - i see now, sorry beerbert

Ryano said:
Honestly moda there's a thread on this....can someone please lock it...

The only other thread I found was about someone wanting Halo to come to wii
THIS thread is about Bungie's split from Microsoft

TimpZ

i dunno. i think microsoft would protest at least. it's their ace! And they could have copyrighted it for solely microsoft... i've heard of that before but can't think of any examples. But look at it this way, if shiguero miamoto (i think it's spelled that way) would drop nintendo, do you think that mario-games would pop up on all consoles?

Werbung:

Rybo5000

TimpZ said:
i dunno. i think microsoft would protest at least. it's their ace! And they could have copyrighted it for solely microsoft... i've heard of that before but can't think of any examples. But look at it this way, if shiguero miamoto (i think it's spelled that way) would drop nintendo, do you think that mario-games would pop up on all consoles?

Yes but Mario is a 1st party character - Halo is a 3rd party