Halo Wii

Phillysoul11

TimpZ said:
i dunno. i think microsoft would protest at least. it's their ace! And they could have copyrighted it for solely microsoft... i've heard of that before but can't think of any examples. But look at it this way, if shiguero miamoto (i think it's spelled that way) would drop nintendo, do you think that mario-games would pop up on all consoles?

no mario is copyrighted with nintendo....it wouldnt happen.....

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Rybo5000 said:
Now that Bungie has left Microsoft and made itself a 3rd party - this could see not just them developing for Nintendo but perhaps developing Halo for Wii.

Consider it, Viva Pinata is still owned by Microsoft yet it is coming to Wii & DS. Who's to say the same can't happen to Halo?

Care to develop on this futhur?

kevmaster said:
Bungie could not make a halo for wii. halo belongs to microsoft, while marathon belongs to bungie, so they might make that for wii.
i thought halo belonged to bungie...

kevmaster

lu1g1 said:
Rybo5000 said:
Now that Bungie has left Microsoft and made itself a 3rd party - this could see not just them developing for Nintendo but perhaps developing Halo for Wii.

Consider it, Viva Pinata is still owned by Microsoft yet it is coming to Wii & DS. Who's to say the same can't happen to Halo?

kevmaster said:
Bungie could not make a halo for wii. halo belongs to microsoft, while marathon belongs to bungie, so they might make that for wii.

Actually, the Halo franchise does belong to Microsoft, it was just made by Bungie.

Phillysoul11

kevmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
Rybo5000 said:

kevmaster said:

Actually, the Halo franchise does belong to Microsoft, it was just made by Bungie.

well then shouldnt bungie be able to take it back from Microsoft? since they are the creators of the game?

Pythorne

lu1g1 said:
kevmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
Rybo5000 said:

kevmaster said:

well then shouldnt bungie be able to take it back from Microsoft? since they are the creators of the game?

No, beacuse Microsoft put it's work in to it as well, and its to late to take it back now...

Rybo5000

lu1g1 said:

Basically Microsoft paid Bungie to make the game - but Microsoft still own franchise.

Like Nintendo pay RetroStudios to make Metroid but Nintendo still own Metroid franchise

Ryano

Rybo5000 said:
lu1g1 said:

Basically Microsoft paid Bungie to make the game - but Microsoft still own franchise.

Like Nintendo pay RetroStudios to make Metroid but Nintendo still own Metroid franchise

Yes exactly.....so whats the point in this thread if you knew that...?

Jesusdragon737

TimpZ said:
i dunno. i think microsoft would protest at least. it's their ace! And they could have copyrighted it for solely microsoft... i've heard of that before but can't think of any examples. But look at it this way, if shiguero miamoto (i think it's spelled that way) would drop nintendo, do you think that mario-games would pop up on all consoles?

I would die if that happened............:scared:

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
Rybo5000 said:
lu1g1 said:

yeah really....if it cant happen why is there a thread about this...

Rybo5000

Ryano said:
Rybo5000 said:
lu1g1 said:

Lol, well it's also a discussion of what else Bungie could develop for Wii - not just Halo

Tonybigguns

I just got Halo3 yesterday along with My Sims and Pokemon Battle Revolution. All 3 are good games and all 3 would look good on all systems. So what I am saying Halo should come on over to the other systems. The only thing it could do is get more people to buy them that don't own the other systems they are on.

tbg

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

Tonybigguns said:
I just got Halo3 yesterday along with My Sims and Pokemon Battle Revolution. All 3 are good games and all 3 would look good on all systems. So what I am saying Halo should come on over to the other systems. The only thing it could do is get more people to buy them that don't own the other systems they are on.

tbg

ya that is probably true becuase i would want to buy halo for the wii even if it is not as great as for the 360.