Has anyone reserved/preordered either Brawl or Galaxy?

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Nintendo seem's to be very shallow about release date's at thispoint.

In EU then I agree with you but they seem to love the US and Japan......[size=x-small]danm US and Japan[/size]

[size=x-small]Stop whining[/size]
I'm sick and tired of hearing you guys whine.. No offence or anything I just got sick of it for god's sake..

Your in the US so you can't comment on the matter, you get release dates....we don't....we whine.....you don't...live with it.

Werbung:

Pythorne

I dont think it is neccessary to pre-order brawl or galaxy. I will just go out and buy it manually. The old walk into store and buy.

sear69

Pythorne said:
I dont think it is neccessary to pre-order brawl or galaxy. I will just go out and buy it manually. The old walk into store and buy.

Yes I agree, I do not see the need to pre-order any games really, I am happy to just go to the shop and buy a game when its there, it is very rare for any to be out of stock.

Pythorne

sear69 said:
Pythorne said:

Yes I agree, I do not see the need to pre-order any games really, I am happy to just go to the shop and buy a game when its there, it is very rare for any to be out of stock.

Then again, I was thinking about brawl and alot of people, i mean alot have their eyes on that game. I think brawl might be hard to find so it is good to pre-order, but galaxy, i dont think it will sell as high as brawl.
Btw can you pre-order Mario Kart yet.
I dont think you can, but im just asking.

wiipointsmaster

Pythorne said:

it might be a good idea to pre order brawl atleast because it might be like Zelda twilight princess for the gamecube used to be (impossible to find). a lot of people want brawl and galaxy ( brawl probably more) so they might run out of stock a lot.

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Nintendo seem's to be very shallow about release date's at thispoint.

In EU then I agree with you but they seem to love the US and Japan......[size=x-small]danm US and Japan[/size]

[size=x-small]Stop whining[/size]
I'm sick and tired of hearing you guys whine.. No offence or anything I just got sick of it for god's sake..

Your in the US so you can't comment on the matter, you get release dates....we don't....we whine.....you don't...live with it.

Exactly. Try living in the UK all your life being an ill-treated consumer by a company.

Nintendo have been sued by the EU for overpricing their games and treating Europe like crap.

Let's hope it happens again as Nintendo really are getting too big for their boots with empty promises etcetera.

Werbung: