Has anyone reserved/preordered either Brawl or Galaxy?

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
does anyone think galaxy is worth a pre-order? it doesn't look so fun to me

I definetly think it will be worth a purchase, if this game doesn't average 90%+ scores I'll be shocked.

i agree with Ryano Mario Galaxy is going to be an amazing game and probably one of the best for wii.

Danny

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

I definetly think it will be worth a purchase, if this game doesn't average 90%+ scores I'll be shocked.

i agree with Kaitora Mario Galaxy is going to be an amazing game and probably one of the best for wii.

You mean Ryano :) Kaitora said he didn't like Galaxy..
Galaxy is worth the pre-order.. I pre-ordered that first because i love Mario Platform Games.. If Anyone is disappointed with this game they must hate Nintendo's flagship series..

Ryano

Danny said:
wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

i agree with Kaitora Mario Galaxy is going to be an amazing game and probably one of the best for wii.

You mean Ryano :) Kaitora said he didn't like Galaxy..
Galaxy is worth the pre-order.. I pre-ordered that first because i love Mario Platform Games.. If Anyone is disappointed with this game they must hate Nintendo's flagship series..

Yeah:yess:.....or maybe.....the game might just suck XD

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
Really there is no release date? well it comes out 12/03/07 in the US so it will probably come within a month or two from that date in Europe.

If were lucky then yeah, but knowing Nintendo anything can happen.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Nintendo seem's to be very shallow about release date's at thispoint.

In EU then I agree with you but they seem to love the US and Japan......[size=x-small]danm US and Japan[/size]

Danny

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Nintendo seem's to be very shallow about release date's at thispoint.

In EU then I agree with you but they seem to love the US and Japan......[size=x-small]danm US and Japan[/size]

[size=x-small]Stop whining[/size]
I'm sick and tired of hearing you guys whine.. No offence or anything I just got sick of it for god's sake..

Werbung:
Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:
Really there is no release date? well it comes out 12/03/07 in the US so it will probably come within a month or two from that date in Europe.

If were lucky then yeah, but knowing Nintendo anything can happen.
I think that Brawl will come pretty close to the releases in Japan and USA , Usally with very big games the distance between the releases aren´t to far away, maybe one month or two,bu we can be sure that we aint gonna see it before 08 :/