Has your game ever cut off?

Werbung:

Pythorne

wiipointsmaster said:
ya it happened to me when i was playing zelda twilight princess. link kept walking toward a wall and i could not move him at all.

remote problem.... I would of sync the remote again and tried to see if link was in control now.
No, it has never happened to me on the wii, but it did happen to me while i was playing gears of war. Lol

Becky

Ocassionally I've had the "black screen" disc error, but reinserting the disc never seems to help. I always have to reset the whole unit. Doesn't happen very often though, and it's mainly on my rented discs.

kaitora

i feel lucky that i've never had the problem on wii.. but THUG on GC froze on me numerous times and i lost like an hours worth of data... now i've learnt to save regularly especially on addictive games such as zelda

Danny

Becky said:
Ocassionally I've had the "black screen" disc error, but reinserting the disc never seems to help. I always have to reset the whole unit. Doesn't happen very often though, and it's mainly on my rented discs.

Probably cause people treat their discs like crap?

And no it never happened to me yet..

Werbung:

Ryano

Danny said:
Becky said:

Probably cause people treat their discs like crap?

And no it never happened to me yet..

My rented DVD's barely ever work, really annoys me.