Has your game ever cut off?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

guilherme said:
Strange happening those things on Wii, mine never gave problem at all.

guilherme said:
Strange happening those things on Wii, mine never gave problem at all, in no consoles.

guilherme said:
sorry for the double post.

you know you could've just edited the 2nd post and say......"srry for the double post"

anyways.....ya i was once playing zelda and i was talking to someone and then all of a sudden the game freezes and it makes this wierd sound.....:(

sear69

I have never had a problem with any games freezing but i have had a black error screen come up when i have put a disc in to start a game

Ryano

sear69 said:
I have never had a problem with any games freezing but i have had a black error screen come up when i have put a disc in to start a game

Yeah I got that once aswell, kinda wierd...

Sonson

I've had games cut off on me while playing Pokemon Battle Revolution via wifi against random people.

I have a family, and only one computer, so they're constantly online. Unfortunately, that uses up some of the bandwidth and causes the connection to lag and sometimes hiccup. When it hiccups, I'm immidiately disconnected from Wifi. It's really frusterating

Ryano

Sonson said:
I've had games cut off on me while playing Pokemon Battle Revolution via wifi against random people.

I have a family, and only one computer, so they're constantly online. Unfortunately, that uses up some of the bandwidth and causes the connection to lag and sometimes hiccup. When it hiccups, I'm immidiately disconnected from Wifi. It's really frusterating

That happened to me on MSCF, gets really annoying when your winning....:(

Ryano

Jesusdragon737 said:
while i was playing strikers with my friend the screen just froze. it was in the menu and not during gameplay tho.

Yeah alot of people have problems with MSCF glitching...

wiipointsmaster

Ryano said:
Sonson said:

That happened to me on MSCF, gets really annoying when your winning....:(

this happens to me sometimes when i play MSC also. i hate it becuase one time i won against this guy and it disconnected. and one time i beat this guy in the series 2-0 and the game disconnects with like 3 seconds left in the second match. i am pretty sure that he was a sore loser and he turned off his console.

Werbung: