Head sets... why not

t137b

Why didnt they make this game head set enabled? It makes no sense to have a FPS that consist of team work and you cant even give vocal commands. It s kind of annoying when everyone just runs around doing there own little thing. Plus I dont have time to type everything that could be said to be helpful to my team mates. Anyone agree... :mad:

Werbung:

Bostro

I think av said this b4 in a simlar thread. I dont wanna hear some 12 years olds yelling hacks everytime they die. You have to see it typed enough, why would you want to hear it? Try joining a clan that uses voice chat program.

Ness

Why didnt they make this game head set enabled? It makes no sense to have a FPS that consist of team work and you cant even give vocal commands. It s kind of annoying when everyone just runs around doing there own little thing. Plus I dont have time to type everything that could be said to be helpful to my team mates. Anyone agree... :mad:

I know, and they even have that little voice icon to the left of the chat box

t137b

Yea I know it would get annoying listening to the little kids. Now I have your solution... A certian button that activates a check box of the current users in the room that you can mute. And no Im not paying for a program that allows me to talk on the game. Is there any free software that you can download instead of ventrillio????

Stepsoft

yea headsets would be more convenient (like cs) but then theirs so many other things like skype vent etc.
i think they might put headsets because no one likes typing in an fps then clicking a button and talking

NSXTypeR

Well I want them to put it in and I wouldn't doubt if they did but you know there will be people that may speak a diff language and they will be whining the whole dam match.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

yea they should seriously put headset action like in BF2. except one flaw in BF2: all these nubs are commander which no ones wants to be cuz theyre lazy and this 10 yr old shouting over the dam headset. it would be cool if they put it only in Clan Matches. thatd awesome