Hell Gamers Gaming Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooCowMan

I didn't run it... but I didn't like the fact that it was filled with douche bags. rocktrns as a moderator? Sink low too much? The place was a hole and there was nothing but spam. Every post consisted of 5-10 words with a complete lack of intelligence.

I'm pretty sure the staff at http://www.xforgery.com deleted the topic, but they pretty summed up "hell gamer". An immature staff that can barely run a site that needs to spam on other boards.

You'll get your friends to join, and thats about it, it will never be a serious site.

Lmao.. whatever you say Ill. Even though that the only "spamming" was done in the PWT which was a place for spamming, to keep it out of all the other threads. There were some pretty legit topics. Rocktrns was just because he said he would get members, didn't really do that though. It wasn't a good decision on my part. Rocktrns was the only one spamming as well.. You must have missed the part where I told him to stop spamming other sites. Hmm, of course you left that part out.

The funniest thing about this.. is something you probably don't even know of. It's my dirty little secret and boy it is hilarious! :) Have fun with your pathetic little existence.

Werbung:

illspirit

Something to hide from the government? Not really... I'd like to see his government friends to get me for something though, lmao.

On the internet, you can be who you want to be.

Miran_Eitan

I have a LOT of connections. I'm Italian and Israeli. Make of it what you will.

I don't brag about it.

Any dick who brags about having government connections probably knows some guy in the DMV or is BSing.

MooCowMan

He actually didn't brag about it.. lol Ill pointed the gun, the tech just responded that he was not the person to be pointing the gun at.

Gosh this is absolutely fucking hilarious. :)

illspirit

My connections wouldn't be in office. I know a couple whores and black market dealers. We do heroin on the street corners.

I "pointed a gun"? Because I said his name in a post? Let's get all "I'm fucking tough, because you named my hometown." Lmfao.

MooCowMan

My connections wouldn't be in office. I know a couple whores and black market dealers. We do heroin on the street corners.

I "pointed a gun"? Because I said his name in a post? Let's get all "I'm fucking tough, because you named my hometown." Lmfao.

lol you didn't just name his hometown, you made a direct threat about "e-thuggin it up". Like I said, that gun may have been one of joke guns that have the little sign pop out, but you were still pointing the gun.

I'm still laughing my ass off at this whole thing.

MooCowMan

You had the proverbial effect of burning down their treehouse.

With a blow torch.

Then you pointed and laughed at them while roasting marshmellows over the burning remains.

If you didn't respect a response, you need to annoy people more often :p

I giggled. lol It's kinda ironic for a few reasons..

Kinda like he burned down a dummy tree-house.. and were pointing and laughing at him for him from a distance for him pointing and laughing thinking he actually did something that affected us.

illspirit

An inside joke that none of you are in on? LMFAO. I'll post some screens when I get home of our private messages... I've been planning to tear your site down from the very beginning, you're the joke man, you thought I was serious about hosting some faggot ass gaming forum.

Miran_Eitan

So, correct me if I'm wrong.

Your little bumbuddies are spamming CAF and Sadistic Forums, because Illspirit erased a forum where you and your bumbuddies hung out. But after a confrentation, you decided to get high on weed and just laugh it off, deciding that you were "too good" for the forums anyway.

Moving on with life, you decided that the best course of action was to laugh at Illspirit by annoying everyone with spam and saying that you thought everything was a joke in the first place?

Psychologically, I would say that spirit's removal of your forums seemed to cut you deeply and you're just making up excuses for your actions, because you don't have any real reasoning skills. The fact that you refer to it as an inside joke strikes me towards the idea that you and your friends were and are the only ones really affected.

In layman's terms. No one really gives a shit about you or your friends. You should've stuck with being a post whore instead of a forum troll.

Miran_Eitan

What you little bastards don't get since you probably haven't left highschool yet, is nothing in life is free.

Illspirit pays out of his own pocket for his webhosting. He didn't conjure it up with D&D magic. He has every right to remove your forumsgroup no matter how long its up if he decides it's not going to be profitable in his eyes.

Unless he's selling adspace, I doubt that any of his stuff generates revenue.

Yeah, he was a bastard about it, but it's not like you were helping the situation at all.

MooCowMan

An inside joke that none of you are in on? LMFAO. I'll post some screens when I get home of our private messages... I've been planning to tear your site down from the very beginning, you're the joke man, you thought I was serious about hosting some faggot ass gaming forum.

lol.. Which is why I started planning on getting a better host before you even shut it down ;) and.. the joke has nothing to do with the site being shut down.

So, correct me if I'm wrong.

Your little bumbuddies are spamming CAF and Sadistic Forums, because Illspirit erased a forum where you and your bumbuddies hung out. But after a confrentation, you decided to get high on weed and just laugh it off, deciding that you were "too good" for the forums anyway.

Moving on with life, you decided that the best course of action was to laugh at Illspirit by annoying everyone with spam and saying that you thought everything was a joke in the first place?

Psychologically, I would say that spirit's removal of your forums seemed to cut you deeply and you're just making up excuses for your actions, because you don't have any real reasoning skills. The fact that you refer to it as an inside joke strikes me towards the idea that you and your friends were and are the only ones really affected.

In layman's terms. No one really gives a shit about you or your friends. You should've stuck with being a post whore instead of a forum troll.

It actually has nothing to do with the forum being shut down. So basically that long ass post was pretty useless. I'm laughing at Illspirit for other reasons. I haven't done any spamming at all.. I honestly don't care. The only people doing the spamming on Sadistic weren't even on Hell Gamer nor did I tell them to do the spamming. :D lmao

What you little bastards don't get since you probably haven't left highschool yet, is nothing in life is free.

Illspirit pays out of his own pocket for his webhosting. He didn't conjure it up with D&D magic. He has every right to remove your forumsgroup no matter how long its up if he decides it's not going to be profitable in his eyes.

Unless he's selling adspace, I doubt that any of his stuff generates revenue.

Yeah, he was a bastard about it, but it's not like you were helping the situation at all.
lol.. another long useless post. I know Illspirit was paying for hosting.. lol I honestly don't give a fuck that he shut down the site because having him hosting my site for me was pretty annoying and left me with limited options.

To summarize.. I am not hurt one bit by any of this. Metal here, may have been a little hurt.. but that's about it. The joke isn't about the site.. lol I even hinted at it a few times throughout the last few pages of this thread what the joke is really about.

Let me see these PM's. I want to see what stupid BS you guys were saying behind my back.. lol

Werbung:

illspirit

Wait I minute, still trying to figure it out. You know something about me, that I don't know? And it's a secret. Sounds like you got something big there.

And yeah, the guys on our site were from Hell Gamer... I still have that forum up under another directory, and I still have the IP addresses. I'm pretty sure he used a proxy a couple of times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.