Hell Gamers Gaming Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfamousBRD

youdontknow.png

As BA as you are moo i love how you had to bug ill for help like every ten minutes to get the site up DUMBASS

Werbung:

illspirit

What do you think of my skin ill? Do you like it ill? I think I'll put it up if you like it ill. I don't know how to do it ill, can you show me ill?

I know, Google must not have been working that day.

MooCowMan

Wait I minute, still trying to figure it out. You know something about me, that I don't know? And it's a secret. Sounds like you got something big there.

And yeah, the guys on our site were from Hell Gamer... I still have that forum up under another directory, and I still have the IP addresses. I'm pretty sure he used a proxy a couple of times too.

lol.......

Only one of them was actually signed up on Hell Gamer. He made no posts though.. You're over thinking this.. lol

MooCowMan

What do you think of my skin ill? Do you like it ill? I think I'll put it up if you like it ill. I don't know how to do it ill, can you show me ill?

I know, Google must not have been working that day.

lol.. I was going to attempt to install the skin myself actually. You're the one that said you would install it. I asked you if you liked it because anything that isn't done your way you throw a hissy fit. Like deleting that picture.. and my tech scaring you. I actually did google the thing about godaddy, nothing came up about it.

I'm still laughing.

illspirit

You should be laughing, infact, we already know you're laughing because you tell us in all of your posts. Your site is down and you spammed our website for a minute. It's pretty funny shit. You're grasping at nothing.

InfamousBRD

really moo? are you that cool? did you do all that? Grow up moo and quit acting like you are just so cool man. The key word in that sentence was attempt you would attempt and fail thats why ill offered and think about it ill was going to host your site au-gratis mother Fker and here you are so ungrateful and childish i hope you fell like you are just the baddest MFer alive cause to the rest of us you look like a fake ass trick

illspirit

really moo? are you that cool? did you do all that? Grow up moo and quit acting like you are just so cool man. The key word in that sentence was attempt you would attempt and fail thats why ill offered and think about it ill was going to host your site au-gratis mother Fker and here you are so ungrateful and childish i hope you fell like you are just the baddest MFer alive cause to the rest of us you look like a fake ass trick

I didn't understand that.

MooCowMan

You should be laughing, infact, we already know you're laughing because you tell us in all of your posts. Your site is down and you spammed our website for a minute. It's pretty funny shit. You're grasping at nothing.

I'm laughing because you are seriously over thinking this.

Werbung:

metalhead09

pricks dont make good site hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.