Hey from the Mississippi bayou

Wanted to say how much I like playin on the server, until I got banned this morning.

For those who hate my mic, the PC was rattled around in the back of my car for 2 months when the house got 23' of ocean in it. When I have a new place to put a new PC, you can all consider yourselves owned.

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

DiLLa said:
Didnt you used to be an admin on A-4-H?? I remember a guy with your exact name on there with admin

Dilla, he only had admin but he is not in the a-4-h clan. Its like...they have admin for like $20 bucks? on that server. This guy is cool. =) .

EMA

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
DiLLa said:
Didnt you used to be an admin on A-4-H?? I remember a guy with your exact name on there with admin

Dilla, he only had admin but he is not in the a-4-h clan. Its like...they have admin for like $20 bucks? on that server. This guy is cool. =) .

yeah..i always thought he was pretty cool,also

Yeah, I paid for reserve at A4H. Once the FF server went down I haven't been there much, mostly here. I want to do the same here, unless I get drafted.

The new PC will be purchased after the kitchen cabinets come in and are installed, maybe 3-4 weeks max.Right now I get a max fps of 60 with the pixels low. Since I was smart and married a psychiatrist, I can afford to get a sick game machine when I am done. It would've happened a lot sooner if not for Katrina. Note- buy flood insurance, even if you live in Denver.

Ramon Knight

Mississippi Redneck said:
Since I was smart and married a psychiatrist,

You werent smart, you were lucky. Half the bitches (guys and girls) i knew at Rutgers took psyche and dropped out. It's the holy whore of majors round these here parts.

Ramon Knight said:
Mississippi Redneck said:
Since I was smart and married a psychiatrist,

You werent smart, you were lucky. Half the bitches (guys and girls) i knew at Rutgers took psyche and dropped out. It's the holy whore of majors round these here parts.

No... I was smart. I am a devilishly handsome m/f... I had my pick. I went with the MD. Wife didn't major in psych, she graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Alabama, then went to Med School thru the USN.

Werbung: