How come no one is every one?

{Iceman}

So, until I get this whole steam thing sorted out, I've been playing a lot of source. Why isn't anyone on the PuNx source server? Unless I have the ip wrong: 66.148.71.37:27015

Werbung:

mom

yea

i would be on accept the same issue no one is on and i hate bots... so i refuse
if we were to set up a source nite or source time i would be down

Puppet

Re: yea

mom said:

Theres no bots on our source server, so i think it's been a while since you were in there or you would have already known. Therefore, you are part of the reason that nobody is in there. However, on most nights we will call out on the CZ server for people to go source and shortly after that you will find 10 to 15 players. So why is there nobody on source? Mostly because nobody wants to be the first guy that sits around waiting for you guys to show up. That was why we had the bots, but you guys bitched about them so we pulled them. Frickin catch-22. Can't make you guys happy unless we pay you for playing on our server.

WoRm5406

Re: yea

mom said:

If you see BOTS on the server yo are looking at the wrong server.

I loaded the old server with BOTS (24 of them) and set up a redirect on the server.

This lets those that dont look at the server (information) double click on it and join the server and it reconnects them to the LIVE server with NO bots on it.

mom

sorry worm

musta been lookin at another server cause the one i saw always had bots in it so i never bothered. i now have 66.148.71.37:27015 on my list which ive confirmed to be the right one. sorry for mix worm. i will try and make it source more often.

SamSeed

I have a better chance of headshotting someone from 100 yards away then killing them 3 feet away....

I wish they would do more with the hitboxes...........

SlipperySpliffs

Yah i agree with Sam...so are we going to make this a weekly Fri/Sat ritual..seems like its a little slow participation wise during the week (which is understandable since you guys have CAL pracitices/matches)

Werbung: