How come no one is every one?

Puppet

I will be on source every night that I play from now on. Even if it's just me and a few bots. I welcome you to come in and headshot me. I have read all your complaints and I still like Source. I can still count on Brute. He always joins me every time I am in there and he is a great teammate. See you there.

Werbung:

blze

hey whats up with the sound in source? that is my main complaint, i have to jack my speakers up and then its almost like its overkill...is that jsut my settings being fucked? or is source just quieter? or something?

i will see you there, regardless.

Puppet

Sounds like your settings. I see no difference in level between CZ and CSS but I do see a difference in quality where it is much easier to understand what people are saying in CZ.

blze

do you use 5.1 or 2 speaker or what? im not a headphone user so i use speakers. 2 and a sub. if i remember correctly that is not an audio option but i will check it again when i get home.

WoRm5406

This is a known CSS problem...

The voice codex is a lower quality.

Currenty there is no option to add another codex like there is in CZ.

Puppet

Yea, but you're talking quality and Blze is talking volume. He said " i have to jack my speakers up and then its almost like its overkill...is that jsut my settings being fucked? or is source just quieter? or something?
"

I still think that is settings because I never have a volume difference between source and cz, but he has a good point about the speakers. I use the headphone option in the settings.

mYth

WoRm5406 said:
Currenty there is no option to add another codex like there is in CZ.

You l33t hax0r......i didn't know there was another audio codec for CZ!!!

mYth needs data.......now!!!!! :lol:

WoRm5406

Well I can say we are in there playign some CSS and we are having fun!!!

I think we have/had like 18 people in there...

Get YOUR ass in there and shoot me down!!

Werbung: