How Long

Raiju

áya i dont like to start useless topics, but this is a question that, will help me relieve me a bit, depending on the answers

following Fladian's advice i decided to make this to know

What was the longest relationship you had with a girlfriend until now? (that is a valid question for you wulf and whatever other girls)

mine was 3 months

im quite anxious because i think the impossible has happened, im having a "crush" with an ex

Werbung:

Werewulf

Well for a non virtual one..iv had many crushes on "boys" but sadly im too nervous and i dont fit in well so lifes a b*tch to me, sadly..argh
I did like one boy ages ago..but he punched people in the face and got explelled..he liked me..but this was ages ago..
but well iv never had an actual relationship, just crushes..so lonely..argh
but the one i like now..well its been about a year and i dont have any classes with him..dammit i new i should have givin him that dog bone!

ragingspeedhorn

I dont believe in having steady relationships, I tend to be an ass and have more girls at a time. So longest relationship I have had was about 2 weeks... And thats 3 years ago.

Kem Rixen

First and only one I've had started two weeks ago so I suppose thats my record as of now, hasn't ended yet. I fell into the same boat as Werewulf, well except I'm a guy so I had trouble speaking with girls, but I think I got over that barrier a while ago.

Fladian

To get straight to the point. Two weeks and six days. Though some might say that I have a "relation" going now as well, though I am not sure if I agree to it. I don't love her, after all.

Well, I have some strange experiences with girls. Perhaps that's because of the strange type I use to fall for, but that could also be because I don't seem to focus on a single girl. That's because of more reasons than one as well. I tend to act "nicely" to all girls, without me really knowing it... or at least, that was the case several years ago. Nowadays, I know what I am doing and I control perfectly of what I am doing.

Like Kem said as well, I used to be pretty bad in talking to girls as well, but that went over when I was "thrown in front of the lions" as they say. Being placed in a class with 18 girls and no other guys really is pushing limits :p But that broke the barrier of me being too shy to talk to girls, or anyone for that matter. You see, I used to be pretty shy and had a hard time backing up my words because of a lousy memory. Though I'm better with faces than with names, most girls didn't appreciate the fact that I had no backbone :p
Anyway, that time changed completely and most girls tend to like me when they get to know me, the only bad thing about it is that no body is willing to start a relationship with me because they like me better as a friend. Something I can live with, but it is happening a bit too much for my liking :p

Differently said, my type of girls is a tad strange. Though I am not confident enough to push the fact of a certain type I'd fall for - though I could give examples :p - but I know that those I fell for, all had something special. I'll give some examples: The first being a complete "tomboy", the second being extremely hesitant to talk to people because she was afraid of gossip and I could go on for a while. The girl I am trying to "impress" nowadays seems to be normal though. Luckily.
It might be a nice addition to say that most girls I like(d) are those with a boyfriend and I always said that I wouldn't try anything on any girl with a healthy relationship.

N00byStance

I'm something between Fladian and Kem. Most tend to like me, though treat me more like a friend. Last time one told me "*beep* off" was the one I told about her favorite band My Chemical Romance it sucks hardly :yay:

-=GhosT=-

I'm something between Fladian and Kem. Most tend to like me, though treat me more like a friend. Last time one told me "*beep* off" was the one I told about her favorite band My Chemical Romance it sucks hardly :yay:
[/b]

haha ur hard ass, lol :) you should say it a bit......lighter??? and wtf with you guys, can't have gf for more than two weeks?? is that really hard?? <_<

Werewulf

guy find t easy methinks..girls well only the poshers get bf then they dujmp the mafter 2 weeks..they say to me go out with thme to get to know them and i say get to know them b4 you go out with them.

Fladian

haha ur hard ass, lol :) you should say it a bit......lighter??? and wtf with you guys, can't have gf for more than two weeks?? is that really hard?? <_<
[/b]
I'm not the type to go out much, like going to movies or disco's, and like I said in the explanation, most stick with "friendship" than a real relationship.

I'm satisfied with my love life further though :p

Kem Rixen

I'm something between Fladian and Kem. Most tend to like me, though treat me more like a friend. Last time one told me "*beep* off" was the one I told about her favorite band My Chemical Romance it sucks hardly :yay: [/b]
I keep on getting in fights with people after I insult their music, which is pretty terrible. I need a The Who avatar...

Fladian

*sigh* I knew that it would end up wrong. You didn't get what I meant.

I meant that I'm not the type of guy to go out. Not 'not liking to go out of the house', which is probably assumed.

Werbung:

Raiju

its not that its hard to keep up a realtion, its just that im not the "kind of Fladian"

i respect girls, im not a "bad boy", but i never call them, i always cheat them with other girl, and never fell in love

this leaves the girsl who instantly like me a lot by my (no false modest) charming type, to begin to see that to me, they are just an amusement. thats why i never passed more than 3 months with a girl

coincidence or not, this "3 months girl" is the one whom i think almost every time, because she is my neighbor, and im almost sure im having a crush for her. i already tried to get more close to her again, but she said after everything we experienced together she just want to be my friend

**beep**, maybe this is destiny's vengeance for my "cafajestice"