How Long

Fladian

Well, it also depends a bit on the personality of the girl. What kind of a type she searches in a guy. You can give it everything you got for her, but there are girls that don't like such a "determined" guy.

but i never call them[/b]
Oh, I don't know either. I don't like talking on the telephone. Perhaps because I don't know what to say at the start when someone picks it up, or maybe it's because I can't sit, or stand still for even a few seconds when I'm calling.

I've always tried to be the "non-serious" but "serious when necessary" type of guy. Those I know who are like that, are often the people I like the best. They are completely unreliable and can joke in all kind of situations, but can be extremely serious when they need to be.
Just a few weeks ago, is a good example of it.
Two classmates of mine started to fight, and right when one of them stretched his arm backwards to hit the other, one of the other classmates - the one I meant - stepped up in a speed I, personally, didn't expect, and grabbed the guy who was going to hit in a way he couldn't move his arms anymore. Normally, I am just amused when someone does something like that, but knowing that guy, I expected something completely different. When we saw that the going-to-hit guy was preparing to hit, several people stepped up from their seats as fast as they could to stop them, but I honestly never thought he could be there that fast. As a matter of fact, I just thought he would look at the entire situation, and just laugh at it.
That's the type of guy I respect the most when he's serious.

but she said after everything we experienced together she just want to be my friend[/b]
Well, it sounds quite logical that she says that, Raiju. I'd probably say the same thing, would it happen to me.

Werbung:

Werewulf

gee wizz, alot of guys cheat...argh..makes me scared now...i just want to find a charming kind guy i can trust...someone i can talk to and give me warm hugs that feel like blankets...

Raiju

Get used to it Werewulf, most guys cheats on their wifes/girlfriends etc.
[/b]

you are wrong...

ALL men cheat

if you havent YET cheated, im sure you will someday, its part of our nature

but that doesnt means you cant trust in a man wulf. if youre tough enough to make a man fall in love for you, im sure he will not cheat you, i might be wrong, but thats my philosophy: cheat until find a wife (the woman i will love)

Oh, I don't know either. I don't like talking on the telephone. Perhaps because I don't know what to say at the start when someone picks it up, or maybe it's because I can't sit, or stand still for even a few seconds when I'm calling.
[/b]

i simply never call them, not because i dont like phone, simply because if you call, women will think you like her and she will betray you. Ignore her, and she will crawl for you. At least, most of my girls od that, but some are tough to fall

Kem Rixen

you are wrong...

ALL men cheat

if you havent YET cheated, im sure you will someday, its part of our nature[/b]
Just because you're insecure in your manhood and have to hunt after billions of women to make yourself feel better doesn't mean you can represent the entire male population.

Raiju

Just because you're insecure in your manhood and have to hunt after billions of women to make yourself feel better doesn't mean you can represent the entire male population.[/b]

im not insecure about my sexuality, its a fact. dont take it to the word, there are of course, priests, monks and such. but you will know im right, when your time comes

Fladian

if you havent YET cheated, im sure you will someday, its part of our nature[/b]
I don't think I will, but it is always easier to say something before you'll want to. But considering my personality, I doubt I'll be able to cheat.

Xeridanus

I wish I'd joined this site earlier... oh well.

My first relationship has lasted 1 month, 1 week and 5 days, and still counting :yay:

Werewulf

i know someone who had for about 2 years...they kinda broek up, but the girl got highly territorial. even her friends cant go near him without her turning the whole group against her.

Werbung:

Werewulf

cheatng is evil...i mean.u may want to cheat till u think that girl is gonna b your wife..but what if the girl thinks your could be her husband?