How Long

Fladian

Not all guys cheat. I've never cheated. And don't plan on ever cheating. So there, that proves it.
[/b]
I never cheated either (duh :p) but even though I may say, "I'll never cheat" or "I don't plan on ever cheating" it is something you can never say for sure. Temptation is something strong, and sometimes even a feeling you cannot deny or avoid.

*scratches the back of his head*
Perhaps... nah..

i know someone who had for about 2 years...they kinda broek up, but the girl got highly territorial. even her friends cant go near him without her turning the whole group against her.
[/b]
You know, Wulf. A friend of mine, his real name is something similar to your nickname. He used to have a relationship with a girl for... erm... four years, if I recall. Could be more, but when I met him, he and his girlfriend, they were together already. Even though I got later to that group, I don't know all details, but I heard later that the entire group of friends never really liked the girlfriend of that guy. She was extremely quickly jealous and she really didn't act when compared to her age - not to mention that there was quite an age gap between her and this guy - though I normally don't really mind such things, but she really did act like a little girl from time to time.

Anyway, when they broke up, she expected to be 'comforted' by her so-called-friends. Unfortunately all her "friends" were the friends of this guy. According to some friends of mine, she always hanged out with her boyfriend and the friends of his; but never her own friends. We took it as granted that that group were her only friends.
As I recall, she was mostly ignored, except by her ex-boyfriend. I never had much contact with her.
Logical wise, she became pretty pissed about it, and it just wouldn't be safe to get near her. In all honestly, I think that's the only time she acted to her age, though still not the right way :p
she was cute though...

Last time I heard about her, she was together with someone else from that group, but her relationship with the other part of the 'friend group' never changed. But then again, it has been more than a year ago since I heard anything from them. I still can't believe that my only contact remained with three of them... from such a large group.
Oh well...

Werbung:

Werewulf

well that girl was my enemy, she gave me the sh*ts at school..but now she cant go anymore cuz her epipsly or what ever seizures are getttin more deadly and common..
poor girl..gawd i got so pissed when i couldnt catch her..
although her bf is a total d*ck to me..but i ignore him..im too nice at school :3

Xeridanus

Well I'm up to three weeks now.
[/b]
Thats good to hear. :infernal: Btw, make sure to count cos you don't know if they're counting or not. (i think they usually do.)

Would I be going off-topic in saying that this topic is on-topic? :)

In my primary skool*, we had a few couples come and go. It was always a great hounor to be trusted with the knoledge of the latests crushes and who liked who. I never got that hounor. Too many rumors about me, one of which was true till I said it wasn't, I then had to ask my mum what it was I just lied about. Nothing sus, just what boxers were. she explained underwear. :wtf:

*primary skool is ages 5-12 in aus. So i would have been 9-11 ish.

Fladian

Thats good to hear. :infernal: Btw, make sure to count cos you don't know if they're counting or not. (i think they usually do.)[/b]
I overheard some girls talking last year (duh, last year I was in a class full of girls, how could I not overhear things :p) that the 'anniversity' of a one year relationship with her boyfriend was coming up. Unfortunately, both of them didn't know the 'exact' date of when their "relationship started." The reaction of other girls were simple. They said: "Just pick a random date around that time, no one ever knows the exact date."
So... =)

In my primary skool*, we had a few couples come and go. It was always a great hounor to be trusted with the knoledge of the latests crushes and who liked who. I never got that hounor. Too many rumors about me, one of which was true till I said it wasn't, I then had to ask my mum what it was I just lied about. Nothing sus, just what boxers were. she explained underwear. :wtf: [/b]
Strange explanation. :p

What you just explained is, or was, done here at elementery school. I don't know if that is still the case, I haven't been an elementery student for years :p Though I'll admit that it has only been a few years ago since I've been at an elementery school (my old school, to be exact).
As I recall... there was one girl who had a crush on me. During that age the reaction of boys was mostly a combination of: "Girls? Euw..."

Raiju

NEVER say NEVER have you guys heard of that?

when the "right circunstances" come, it will happen, you may regret it but it will still happen

hey wulf, how can you hate someone with epilepsy?

Werewulf

She gave me *beep* at school, stole my diary, wrote things in it, blah blah, but we become sorta okay..and i went to her house...shes got a horse ^^

Xeridanus

NO! it was 10:02:12:92. (Hour,Min,Sec,MillSec) :yay:
[/b]
How did you know? :eek: you weren't there. Or were you? o_O

when the "right circunstances" come, it will happen, you may regret it but it will still happen
[/b]

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
[/b]
Seriously though, sure there will be temptation, you can't help that. But whether we give in to it is completely up to us (males and females). It's not like it's out of our power, it's not like "oh geez, it just happened." I think that when it is my turn to be tested by temptation, I will pass. There is no reason why I shouldn't be able to. The same goes for all poeple. It comes with our higher intelligence, the ability to resist animal urges.

Anyway, in conclusion. You have a choice, and it is yours to decide.

Undead_Lives

I never cheated either (duh :p) but even though I may say, "I'll never cheat" or "I don't plan on ever cheating" it is something you can never say for sure. Temptation is something strong, and sometimes even a feeling you cannot deny or avoid.
[/b]

[/b]

Saying "not planning on cheating" does not mean I am saying it will never happen. I will just try my hardest not too.
Oh well, besides, I'm not really in the mood for any relationships...for a long while.

Werbung: