I am 101st AIRBORNE

Hello all!! I am Patrick Collins and my background is this. I was born and raised on Anna Maria Island Florida. I grew up on a boat and lived on one for most of my young life. I am 39 years old and have a 4 year old son. I now run the production line for Sea Fox Boats and I work alot.
I started playing counter strike after I was wounded in Iraq. During my extensive hospital stays and rehab I was intoduced to the game by a buddy. I love the game and although I suck I have alot of fun at it. I was a career soldier and you can tell what unit I was in by my name. I served with the 3rd Brigade 187th INfantry Regiment of the 101st. We are called the Rakkasans and we kicked mucho ass in Afghanistan and Iraq. I just so happened to be zigging when I should have been zagging thus my career came to an end. I believe the war is utter bullshit but have a very very deep connection to the people that have to fight it.
If anyone here gets to CHarleston SC let me kno and I will take you out on my uber cool boat!!!!!!! Fish ahoy!!!!!!

Werbung:
Werbung: