i can't stop the ideas.

They need to make the sensor bar a least a little bit rounded so that is not so cramped in front of the area that the sensor bar gets reception. I have a small room so there isn’t that much room to stand in front of the sensor bar but if it were rounded it would be able to pick up the movement of a wii-mote to the side of the room. does anyone agree.

Werbung:

gamelover15

Wouldn't that be kind of hard? If it was slightly curved, we could never get a flat surface of sensors. They could put a swivel underneath the sensor bar so you can face it to where you are standing. A curved sensor bar would be kind of awkward.

gamelover15

xtrapsp said:
u no this is kinda spam cause theyve invented one...

I've never heard of it, do you have a link? I know there are third party sensor bars that were bigger, but I've never heard of curved ones...

Jesusdragon737

If you aren't facing the TV straight on while you're playing your wii, just move the sensor bar so it's positioned correctly to match your position. A very simple solution to a very simple problem.

The concern about the curve not working is a good point, so I have made a solution and that is to have it look kinda like a boomerang. And to those of you who suggest to move the sensor bar that becomes kind of annoying if there is 3 or more people. And I to would like to see the link.

Jesusdragon737

Oh yeah, I hadn't considered if there were more than one person. But still, even when I play with others, there is no problem. I see how there could be one, however. A boomerang-style might work. It could be basically 2 sensor bars in one. one sensor bar is angled one direction, while the other sensor bar is at another angle, and they are connected together. Is that what you mean?

Gdog

beerbert said:
ye just turn ur sensor bar to where ur standing not hard

Well, you ought to have read the entire thread first. Many people suggested this, but we realized that sometimes, there are two people on either side of the room, which may require and differently shaped sensor bar.

Werbung:

gamelover15

Well, if two people are standing on opposite sides, the only thing you can do is face it in the same direction and both of you stand back really far so you both face the sensors and have room to play. I couldn't think of any other sensor bar that would help this problem. The boomerang might work, but I don't know =/