i can't stop the ideas.

gamelover15 said:
Well, if two people are standing on opposite sides, the only thing you can do is face it in the same direction and both of you stand back really far so you both face the sensors and have room to play. I couldn't think of any other sensor bar that would help this problem. The boomerang might work, but I don't know =/

This would only work in a big room, and as I have explained in my first post I have a small room, and that is really what I’ve thought of this for, is small rooms.

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

i think the should make a sensor bar that is in the shape of an orb....something that looks kinda like this camera here
200x200_D2965nvd.jpg

killman360

lu1g1 said:
i think the should make a sensor bar that is in the shape of an orb....something that looks kinda like this camera here
200x200_D2965nvd.jpg

That design seem's like a really good idea Lu1g1. That would be a bit more convienent and also even more sturdy.

beano

It would also be nearly impossible for it to calculate the movements of your WiiMote though.

If I understand it correctly the Wii calculates where you're pointing based on the time it takes to communicate with each end of the sensor bar (where the actual sensors are). Having both concentrated in one small area like in that orb would be much more difficult.

gamelover15

The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
gamelover15 said:
Well, if two people are standing on opposite sides, the only thing you can do is face it in the same direction and both of you stand back really far so you both face the sensors and have room to play. I couldn't think of any other sensor bar that would help this problem. The boomerang might work, but I don't know =/

This would only work in a big room, and as I have explained in my first thresh I have a small room, and that is really what I’ve thought of this for is small rooms.

Only thing I can say is that the Wii isn't meant for small rooms. It says numerous times that make sure you have enough room to play. You could always move it to a bigger room. I don't think any other solution is possible. Even if we figure out how we can get the sensors to work in a circle, could you play efficiently if you were facing diagonal to the screen? It would throw me off.

Jesusdragon737 said:
Oh yeah, I hadn't considered if there were more than one person. But still, even when I play with others, there is no problem. I see how there could be one, however. A boomerang-style might work. It could be basically 2 sensor bars in one. one sensor bar is angled one direction, while the other sensor bar is at another angle, and they are connected together. Is that what you mean?

SII (yes in spanish).

killman360 said:
lu1g1 said:
200x200_D2965nvd.jpg

That design seem's like a really good idea Lu1g1. That would be a bit more convienent and also even more sturdy.

I had considered this design but this size can only fit one camera in it, and it has a small lens.:mellow:

Werbung:

killman360

The sensor bar is not a camera though, right? That is just seem's to be the way you are putting it, with the fact that you said that you considered the design. And try not to double post:thumbup1:(First mistake ever!)