I got owned by incredible sniper

cvspartan101

When I was playing in junk flea there was this incredible sniper there named emnesty and he just owned man he got like 5 headshots on me with a sniper rifle
That guy is good:cool: Have you ever seen him before??:p

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

god...noone can own him...but...(if hes a good snipa) lets see him fight wih the only no official snipa of the game... (M14)...if he can handle this gun..then hell be the best sniper of the game IMO...and yeah..as you al said ...facing him=OMFG!!! I GOT POWNED!!!

Dooman

hahah wow one of the first games i played when i downloaded CA was with cookie i had no idea he was such a legend, i killed him a couple times he was good but you'll be hearing the name DooleyDoo in the near future

Manageris98

i would like to contradict all of your statements but if you would look up Kellermans Montages on youtube then find some of emnestys then you will notice that both videos from both users are combined some is with emnesty i his video along wiht Kellerman in emnesty;s videos ect. So When watching some of Emnesty's Videos and you think hes amazing some of it you Are Watching of Kellerman so its not just Emnesty, its also Kellerman, so they are both equally amazing snipers if you think that Emnesty is amazing in his videos, but in all actuality the parts that your saying to yourself the you can't believe that Emnesty is that good is Kellerman so they are both Equally Amazing.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

i would like to contradict all of your statements but if you would look up Kellermans Montages on youtube then find some of emnestys then you will notice that both videos from both users are combined some is with emnesty i his video along wiht Kellerman in emnesty;s videos ect. So When watching some of Emnesty's Videos and you think hes amazing some of it you Are Watching of Kellerman so its not just Emnesty, its also Kellerman, so they are both equally amazing snipers if you think that Emnesty is amazing in his videos, but in all actuality the parts that your saying to yourself the you can't believe that Emnesty is that good is Kellerman so they are both Equally Amazing.

If the ones that we can't believe Emnesty did the shot are really kellerman shooting, then how are they equally amazing? If Kellerman can make more impossible shots, then hes better.. o_O