I got owned by incredible sniper

Manageris98

If the ones that we can't believe Emnesty did the shot are really kellerman shooting, then how are they equally amazing? If Kellerman can make more impossible shots, then hes better.. o_O

NO what i said was that you watch a video of Emnesty and you think that it is Emnesty throughout the whole video and looking at the Credits it says that Kellerman was in it too, and if you didint know that and you just watched the video and forgot about the Credits and didnt bother to say to watch them then, you wouldnt know that Kellerman was in the movie too, so with that in mind you thinking that it is just Emnesty's Video some parts are Kellerman and you didnt know a difference, so they are both equally as good because you still thought that it was Emnesty's Video only when in all actuality Kellerman was taking Part in the Video too and you didn't know it, so i say if you couldn't tellt he difference then they are both equally amazing.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

You're seriously over explaining this, repeating yourself 10 times in one sentence. I was commenting on this sentence

"but in all actuality the parts that your saying to yourself the you can't believe that Emnesty is that good is Kellerman so they are both Equally Amazing."

If there's parts where we can't believe Emnesty is that good, and It's really Kellerman pulling those shots off (the ones that we can't believe Emnesty is doing), then Kellerman would be better.. Not equally amazing. I'm just saying you need to stop over explaining stuff because It's kind of confusing.

SpIkE_JoNzE

nowadays it is hard to get a reputation of "AMAZING DUDE" without getting called a hacker IMO... but COOKIE made himself the legend befores these days :)

i personally like the name of "aTastyCookie"....and this cookie knows how to kick butts...

cvspartan101

nowadays it is hard to get a reputation of "AMAZING DUDE" without getting called a hacker IMO... but COOKIE made himself the legend befores these days :)

i personally like the name of "aTastyCookie"....and this cookie knows how to kick butts...

I think aTastyCookie sounds more better then emnesty

cvspartan101

NO what i said was that you watch a video of Emnesty and you think that it is Emnesty throughout the whole video and looking at the Credits it says that Kellerman was in it too, and if you didint know that and you just watched the video and forgot about the Credits and didnt bother to say to watch them then, you wouldnt know that Kellerman was in the movie too, so with that in mind you thinking that it is just Emnesty's Video some parts are Kellerman and you didnt know a difference, so they are both equally as good because you still thought that it was Emnesty's Video only when in all actuality Kellerman was taking Part in the Video too and you didn't know it, so i say if you couldn't tellt he difference then they are both equally amazing.

Wait, two things

1:you should stop saying the same things over and over
2: So they both are good and yet equally good:confused::confused::confused::confused:

MooCowMan

Emnesty-
Kills: 21606
Deaths: 5839
Headshots: 2385 (Hey I actually have more! :D)
KDR: 3.70

Kellerman-
Kills: 22417
Deaths: 9558
Headshots: 1875
KDR: 2:35

So yeah.. Emnesty is better, just to clear things up.

Colinarms

Yea Emnesty: Also atastycookie best sniper you will ever play. I played him once and killed him with a nade lol. I was so happy. His brother is BBQsaucemix

MrPoog

One of the first games I ever played was with ATastyCookie, lol. I was one of the few people in the match that recognized that he was quickscoping instead of hacking. Lol. I killed him like 4 times in that match, I think. Most of them were while he was running in a totally different direction. So I was reeeaaally lucky :p

But, my quickscoping skills are budding, and I'd like to face him in a 1 vs. 1 sniper battle sometime. Just to see how things go. ;D

Jordan B

Haha , me and Cookie are youtube buddies , that's where we met . I played aTastyCookie a long time before he was famous, although he doesn't get on as much anymore because of the hacking/glitching situation .

Emnesty sounds more badass , but everyone likes tasty cookies xD

Werbung: