I probably won't be around as much.

Werbung:

MoneyShot

BillyTheKid said:
More pro pb tourtaments means much more complicated work for billy : ( i to will also not be here as much. Pro guns are a pain in the ass to fix : (

you fix paintball guns?

and yeah dev, I live in the next town over. sandcastle is a stones throw. If you have 2 or 3 nubile chicks needing a spot to crash give a shout!

MoneyShot

automagback1wj.gif

Picked this up a few weeks ago, I havent charged it yet and would like it gone over. Where are you located?

BillyTheKid

I dunno havent seen an automag in quite a while. nice guns though. if u want to know prices and shit go to www.actionvillage.com
heres my baby
http://img133.echo.cx/my.php?image=thegun9rh.png
lost my cell phone so i had to go to google images to find something like it. thats my gun just i have angel air, empire loaader b, dye sticky grip,and a proto venom roller trigger. I still have to upgrade my in leg reg though.

Ind3lible

Good luck on the jobs!!! Hope you don't get vomit detail.... :twisted: Do your best to avoid the sunstroke, candy comatosed families.
Yeah I haven't been able to play much these days either due to my work schedule. If I do get on, it's usually pretty late.

Werbung: