I started a few days ago...

December Man

...and I've been kicked for "hacking" in the last 30 min 3 times.

I consider myself a good player overall. I had a few good killing streaks in this game all of which ended up kicking me out. How am I supposed NOT to stop playing this game when I get kicked for being too good and/or just lucky? I hate this kind of thing. This is the first game, and I've played them a lot, where I had been kicked for being too good. :( How am I supposed to prove I'm not a hacker?

:edit:

"A good player overall" as in all fps games, not Combat Arms.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Don't prove anything. Take it in stride.

If you get kicked alot, you're obviously making your teammates jealous of your 1337 skillz.

Try not to get more than 4 kills without dying . Ehh , I'm tired .

December Man

Try not to get more than 4 kills without dying . Ehh , I'm tired .

I'll take that as a joke.

This community is going to be the downfall of this game. Today I got kicked 5 times and the day is not over yet. If this continues, I'm done with this game. It isn't that good to be called hacker, noob and getting kicked all day long.

Cyder

You just have to take it for what it is. Some players ego's get in the way of the reality that they are going against someone with better skills... I got kicked many times.. but then I just started to play in rooms with players that were around the same skill level. I am not an Elite player but I get my shots in. Try some rooms with some high rank players with some skills. It's a great way to test yourself and maybe pick up a few tricks to this game.

rocktrns

I'll take that as a joke.

This community is going to be the downfall of this game. Today I got kicked 5 times and the day is not over yet. If this continues, I'm done with this game. It isn't that good to be called hacker, noob and getting kicked all day long.

This is the unoffical CAF just to let you know
We cant really help you just keep on playing if you get kicked then you get kicked
There has to be one room out there where they won kick you.

MooCowMan

This is what happens when you give thousands of prepubescent little bitches the power to kick players.

I don't seem to get kicked as much as other people seem to. I try to befriend my team so chances of being kicked are less likely.

December Man

This is the unoffical CAF just to let you know
We cant really help you just keep on playing if you get kicked then you get kicked

Yes I know on both. However this is just... I have never ever encountered such paranoia. Funny thing is I have seen only 2-3 people hack here and I've been playing this game a lot. Both were pretty terrible at it though. The vote kick system should be available to the Master, not all of the players.

Oh yeah, 90% of my kicks occur during Spy Hunt. During a 16 player match it's easy to grab a suitcase in a crowd and score a Multi- or Ultra-Kill during the 3 second of invurnelability. I think people just don't know about that o_0

rocktrns

Yes I know on both. However this is just... I have never ever encountered such paranoia. Funny thing is I have seen only 2-3 people hack here and I've been playing this game a lot. Both were pretty terrible at it though. The vote kick system should be available to the Master, not all of the players.

Oh yeah, 90% of my kicks occur during Spy Hunt. During a 16 player match it's easy to grab a suitcase in a crowd and score a Multi- or Ultra-Kill during the 3 second of invurnelability. I think people just don't know about that o_0

I agree with you masters should only have kick
File a ticket at nexon and give them some advice your not the only person that thinks this nexon has been putting this kick system up and down through out past patches

Jordan B

The solution ALWAY's lies with Nexon.

*sigh*

Yea, Lodge a ticket so they can give you a cookie cutter reply.

(Default Nexon Reply)

Dear *insert name here*

We are unable to assist you with your problem at the moment. Please be advised that Vote kick rely's on the maturity of the combat arms community ( LOL ! ) , and we cannot modify the vote kick system at this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience vote kick may have caused you, but you will not receive any compensation.

GM *Insert 1 of many GM names here*

Seriously, not once have I had a reply from a GM where it didn't sound like a template.

rocktrns

The solution ALWAY's lies with Nexon.

*sigh*

Yea, Lodge a ticket so they can give you a cookie cutter reply.

(Default Nexon Reply)

Dear *insert name here*

We are unable to assist you with your problem at the moment. Please be advised that Vote kick rely's on the maturity of the combat arms community ( LOL ! ) , and we cannot modify the vote kick system at this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience vote kick may have caused you, but you will not receive any compensation.

GM *Insert 1 of many GM names here*

Seriously, not once have I had a reply from a GM where it didn't sound like a template.

did you make that up or was it real because that sounded like somthing they would say.
,but If they get enough people disliking the vote kick system they might dismiss it just like they brung ctf for junk flea back.

December Man

Is it me, or is P90 and M416 a bit overpowered? I absolutely own in Junk Flea and Death Room CTF when defending the flag with the P90. I had my first Unbelievable today o_0

Aside from that I had a great time yesterday at night when I consistently scored Multi Kills with the P90 during CTF and nobody complained :D Not even a word "hacker" or "noob". I guess I really have to look at ranks like Cyder said.

rocktrns

Is it me, or is P90 and M416 a bit overpowered? I absolutely own in Junk Flea and Death Room CTF when defending the flag with the P90. I had my first Unbelievable today o_0

Aside from that I had a great time yesterday at night when I consistently scored Multi Kills with the P90 during CTF and nobody complained :D Not even a word "hacker" or "noob". I guess I really have to look at ranks like Cyder said.

Yes the p90 is abit overpowered,but its awesome thats all I use in CTF junk flea

john66

How dare you insult the awsome vote kick system, we've managed to kick out over 7 legit good players in just one match. I think the system works well and does its job. To scare away anyone who is a good player. :D

Werbung:

Jordan B

How dare you insult the awsome vote kick system, we've managed to kick out over 7 legit good players in just one match. I think the system works well and does its job. To scare away anyone who is a good player. :D

So it's people like you who always kick for no reason ? Hmmm .