I started a few days ago...

Will50Wester

Yes I know on both. However this is just... I have never ever encountered such paranoia. Funny thing is I have seen only 2-3 people hack here and I've been playing this game a lot. Both were pretty terrible at it though. The vote kick system should be available to the Master, not all of the players.

Oh yeah, 90% of my kicks occur during Spy Hunt. During a 16 player match it's easy to grab a suitcase in a crowd and score a Multi- or Ultra-Kill during the 3 second of invurnelability. I think people just don't know about that o_0

That's what I was thinking, make the vote kick only available to the room masters, that'll be smarter at least, avoid those kicking retards. And same here I get kicked ALOT in spy hunt, because it's the only mode where you can kick an enemy.(DUMB!!!!:mad:) So ya u kill some dude and he turns around then calls a vote kick on u, and if u happen to have killed some other ppl in the room at least once, or if ur unlucky and there's too many noobs in the room......the odds are, ur kicked.:mad:

Werbung: