Ideas for a game modes.

Werbung:

Gamefreak

how about a "zombie mode" type game?
Here's how it works:
all of the players will first start on one side of the battlefield, and there is a "Zombie area" on the other side. The players have to shoot down as many zombies as possible before they die. if they get killed by one, they become one, and they can't respawn. The zombies would walk slowish and would have a resonably large ammount of AP, say about 200-300 (cuz zombies are partly immune from bullets) and headshots placed on them wouldn't count as much, say, 75% of a normal headshot. nutshots on them don't count, cuz even if zombies have a crotch, they wouldn't feel it
The game ends when either the alloted time is up, about 5-20 minutes, or all of the players are dead.
discuss...

cvspartan101

how about a "zombie mode" type game?
Here's how it works:
all of the players will first start on one side of the battlefield, and there is a "Zombie area" on the other side. The players have to shoot down as many zombies as possible before they die. if they get killed by one, they become one, and they can't respawn. The zombies would walk slowish and would have a resonably large ammount of AP, say about 200-300 (cuz zombies are partly immune from bullets) and headshots placed on them wouldn't count as much, say, 75% of a normal headshot. nutshots on them don't count, cuz even if zombies have a crotch, they wouldn't feel it
The game ends when either the alloted time is up, about 5-20 minutes, or all of the players are dead.
discuss...

Nice.. but the humans should have like 200-300 HP to make it more even and not all maps should have this mode

rocktrns

I would like a game mode where Alpah has to protect someone important like the President from getting killed,and the computer plays Bravo which they try to elimante the person your protecting!
You are all Secret Service ,and you have to be aware of your surroundings.

gamepwner00

I would like a game mode where Alpah has to protect someone important like the President from getting killed,and the computer plays Bravo which they try to elimante the person your protecting!
You are all Secret Service ,and you have to be aware of your surroundings.

i agree wiht u something like protect the president would be pretty good or like a case thn they got 2 return it 2 there base :thumbup:

spuznick242

Yes thats what i was thinking maybe like sniper bots,but that would cause alot of lag.

Not really, there is all ready bots that have snipers on Fireteam, they would just have to increase their accuracy a bit and somehow have control of the "package" that way you can have it stay in cover or stay back so that it wont get harmed while the team is clearing a secton.

Werbung: