If you could make combat arms better for you

MMMonster

If you could make combat arms better for you, how would you change it.

I would add a ragdoll system, a gp to nx system 5 gp=1 nx masters could make server rewards win up to 1000gp lose up to 800gp, allow hack options like unlimited reloads and super tiny players turns players 1/10th of there normal size and a better chat block system im sick of not being able to say hello

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Remove hackers. Make a separate Combat Arms for South America to reduce the chances of getting a high ping player. Fix glitches. Make more upgraded weapons like the M416-CQB in the Black Market to make buying NX more worth it to make nexon more money to upgrade the game..

Hack options would be lame..

NX needs to cost money.. It's nexon's only way of making money to upgrade the game and keep it running.

docboy22

Remove hackers. Make a separate Combat Arms for South America to reduce the chances of getting a high ping player. Fix glitches. Make more upgraded weapons like the M416-CQB in the Black Market to make buying NX more worth it to make nexon more money to upgrade the game..

NX needs to cost money.. It's nexon's only way of making money to upgrade the game and keep it running.
i second that motion

funnydeaths=]

realistic

First I would agree with getting rid of hackers, better hack shield, and if anything make the game little more realistic with less glitches ooh~ except for one thing. This ain't realistic but I dont like the fact that u die from a high fall...can u atleast make use lose 90hp after a high fall like form the the tower than 100hp.....

I'd do what MooCow man has suggested aswell as make the weapon systems more customizable (ex: bayonnet, different stocks, barrels, sights)
add a way to melee with your gun
and an ingame screenshot-video recorder thingy.

MooCowMan

Bad idea also.. People would be buying their ranks basically.. I like the ranking/GP/NX system the way it is. It's fair..

Miran_Eitan

yeah. Annoying as hell when you get higher level and don't play as often... I've been at the same level for the past three months since I only play once a week :p

SO CLOSE TO THE IOTECH!!!!!....SO EFFING CLOSE!!!!

MMMonster

I want a win or lose reward because im always under 1000 because my items go away and i need new ones.That kind of stuff gets on my nerves, getting more gp per match at least 500 extra for winning 300 for losing would be great for people who dont have money.Another thing I would like would be able to pick up whatever they were holding the time of death.

MooCowMan

I want a win or lose reward because im always under 1000 because my items go away and i need new ones.That kind of stuff gets on my nerves, getting more gp per match at least 500 extra for winning 300 for losing would be great for people who dont have money.Another thing I would like would be able to pick up whatever they were holding the time of death.

You just need to learn how to manage your money.. Rewarding death is kinda stupid. Do you buy guns every day or for a week at a time?

Also, you can get the gun they drop, you just have pick it up. I think someones being a bit lazy here..

MMMonster

The hack options i mentioned earlier they would be fun not advantage hacks the master puts them on and everyone has them besides i would like a mode where there are action figure sized soldiers the maps would seem larger and unlimited reloads would be handy especially in pistol matches where u have like 1 1/4 reloads it sucks.

MooCowMan

Facepalm.jpg

Seawied

stole the words out of my mouth

iSh0cked

You can't really get rid of hackers, the only way to prevent them most of the time, is to just upgrade the hackshield.

Werbung:

MMMonster

No its not that, its rare to get a gun thats not a g36 or m16a3 and its annoying the (use your imagination here) out of me besides maybe having no reward for losing but earning at least 500 for winning would be satisfying because im working so hard to earn money but i earn about 50gp a match