If you could make combat arms better for you

Werbung:

MooCowMan

No its not that, its rare to get a gun thats not a g36 or m16a3 and its annoying the (use your imagination here) out of me besides maybe having no reward for losing but earning at least 500 for winning would be satisfying because im working so hard to earn money but i earn about 50gp a match

Wait what? The first part confused me..

If you use a G36, stop.. The scope is basically useless and thats the only reason you pay more for it, buy a cheaper gun like the M4A1 or stick with the M16 until you can afford an M4A1 for a week. You'll end up learning to rely on accuracy over power..

Seawied

I'd like to add, that a zero tolerance policy on hacking or abuse should be implemented. It doesn't take too long to go through the forums and collect names of obvious hackers/glitchers and ban them. The current system is terrible and clearly shows a lack of effort on nexon's part

SpIkE_JoNzE

Facepalm.jpg

LOL i have this image... well i would make the black market dissapear and pass all BM weps to the GP shop....and eliminate glitchaz and hackz..

XCalibry

Remove hackers. Make a separate Combat Arms for South America to reduce the chances of getting a high ping player. Fix glitches. Make more upgraded weapons like the M416-CQB in the Black Market to make buying NX more worth it to make nexon more money to upgrade the game..

Hack options would be lame..

NX needs to cost money.. It's nexon's only way of making money to upgrade the game and keep it running.

I almost choked to death when I read the part about the south amercian players... that applies to almost all online games out there! Like if you notice in online game play it is "stupid Brazilians!" No offence to Brazlians or any other south americans, it just that the lag is very difficult to play against and it affects everybody!

MMMonster

Uhh back to the subject please
anyway another thing would be pickupable weapons at time of death so if someone was holding a ninjato and they died someone could pic it up:)

ShOvElMaStEr

Why is that a facepalm MooCow? In pistol-only matches I'd very much like to pick up a Deagle or a Anaconda :p In melee, again, I'd like to be able to change my weapons by picking up a sickle, ninjato, kukri etc.:p

Werbung: