im stupid

Intoxicated

feel the need to apologize, i know im stupid. i was defusing bomb, plenty of time left. look up, and it stops defusing. theres a kit next to me. i think to myself, shit, if i grab it, im gonna run out of time. so i leave it there and start defusing again. needless to say, it blew up in my face. so remember, next time your in that sticky situation, the kit is faster.

Werbung:

slick

Intoxicated said:
, i know im stupid. .

do u expect us to argue with u on this one? i don't think so. :mrgreen:
I was watching you ...omg wtf the kit is right there wtf is he doin omg shit fuck this ohh noo....boooom

puppet - your new avatar is queer. the old one i liked much better

Intoxicated

planted the bomb puppet? you were on my team. and yea slick, i saw the kit, but figured i would run out of time if i got it....to bad that happened anyways. the whole appology was just because that was wicked noob, but i guess i have an excuse, since compared to you guys im a noob, at least timewise. ive only been playing since the new year.

Intoxicated

haha, yea slick, i know you guys are all kidding. i just figured id give you the chance to make fun of me, cause it wont happen again (crosses fingers)

Werbung:

Fenire

one time i went to difuse was almost done and i let go of the buton so then i went to difuse almost done let go of the buton boom so i tried one last time and boom we lost... and i had a difuse kit