!--important: Read now--!

caleeb12

Alright, where to begin...? The beginning is always a good place. ;) Lol, anyway.

As of today, anyone that wishes to buy anything from my company--C.A.B.M.--will be charged a lesser amount (in comparison to buying NX) and a 1,000NX mark-up. Meaning that if you buy an L96A1 Arctic Wolf for 30-days it will be $7.00(USD). $6.00 for the gun and an extra $1.00(USD) for my troubles. :D

If anything is unclear just PM me, please.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I have to agree with illspirit (for once) .

Why would we trust you with our money so you could possibly gift us ?

I live in New Zealand, officially no retailers here that sell NX , and yet have bought over 60,000 NX cash.

How ? It's called paypal buddy, and If they can use paypal to give you money, they might as well just use paypal to buy NX, straight from the website, regardless of where in the world they live.

I don't trust individuals on the web. I have been scammed before.

caleeb12

The markup is my profit. Small, but still a profit. And Trik, I have a few people who can guarantee to you that it is NOT a scam.

caleeb12

No, you're paying less. Lemme explain.

If you bought Mei for 30-days you would have to buy 15,000NX, right? But if you bought from me it will always be cheaper. For that same item bought from me it would cost $1.00 less. Not much cheaper, but still cheaper.

Werbung: