!--important: Read now--!

caleeb12

You're welcome. I'm looking forward to your business.

@everyone: See, it is legit. He did it not knowing but got all of that as I promised he would.

Werbung:

LordNor

Basically he gave away some free stuff as a loss leader to build credibility and is now showing how he'll make a profit. Instead of you having to spend $15 for a $7 nx item, you can spend $8 for a $7 nx item.

iSh0cked

I'm pretty sure, that the guy who said he bought Hana from him, was really Caleeb. Because one, he just registered to post that. Two, you can be anyone over the internet, including Jesus.

Miran_Eitan

I'm pretty sure, that the guy who said he bought Hana from him, was really Caleeb. Because one, he just registered to post that. Two, you can be anyone over the internet, including Jesus.

Allah be praised, for I am the pr...

okay I won't go there. I'm Jewish, you can't critique me or I can call you racist!...

Anyway...

I don't know about the rest of you, but for those of us who have paying jobs, mothers who are willing to loan out cash....financial aid....movable limbs....uh...people who can breath?...can muster up an extra dollar if needbe.

Fortunately I have all of the above except for perhaps the breathing part, but a dollar off is not really much of a clincher. I understood it earlier when you bought stuff en-mass, but honestly, there's no good way for you to make a profit off of this dude. Not easily. You'd do better selling runescape gold. Go into the herb market [in runescape], that's how I paid for my gaming mouse.

Combat Arms doesn't have any marketability. It's simple economics. Most people would enjoy the extra dollar and the insurance that they'll get the product, or use paypal if at all.

However...I WOULD pay you five bucks if you could get me an L96 Magnum...I haven't seen one of those...ever... That'd be badass. I could see a market for random items, but you'd get huge losses for random guns that are effectively worthless.

caleeb12

That post was kind of confusing, but I got the jist of it. I understand the whole insurance part of it, so I'm not going to argue on that front.

Miran_Eitan

Stop trying to sell things for Combat Arms and move on. There are greener pastures.

I will make a note to dumb down my posts to three syllable words from now on.

Seawied

He was being honest, I knew to dumb down my posts for you when you said you were a christian... it's not an insult buddy, just don't want to confuse you.

there are smart Christians... just not the ones who join Christian Clans so they can bring jebus' word to the unwashed noobs

Werbung:

caleeb12

That's probably best.

@Ill: shut the hell up, alright? I'm tired of you bashing me. Not that it's a surprise; He said I would be hated.