Indi

Dirty

Look into these guys

---Peter Warrick #81 Seattle Seahawks
Sep 9 The Seattle Times reports Seattle Seahawks WR Peter Warrick will replace WR Bobby Engram as the team's No. 1 punt returner. "I think it's going to be good for the team," Engram said. "I put in my time, and I'm always on call. But I think he's a guy who likes to do that, who kind of specializes in doing that, and I think he's going to do well for us."

---Mike Williams #88 Detroit Lions

---Troy Walters #86 Indi Colts

Werbung:

Dirty

Indi, lets talk about your team. K. Faulk is a RB for the Pats, he is also a return guy, this is my point with Dev. Faulk had 48 return yards in that game and would of given your team 4+ points if you had played himover Green the Clevland RB. Not to say Green can't produce, but I don't see it anytime soon. You need to drop some of your bench defensive players and pick up some WR's. Also, consider dropping your tightend he hasnt been much for the Vikings but injury concerns his entire career. Remember that there are eight spots on your team for bench players and you have three on defense alone... You should only have one defensive bench player and the rest should go into WR's, RB's, a QB, TE and whatever holes you feel you need to fill. Your WR Pathon should be dropped also, he isnt even playing this year after being dropped. You should drop him and search around for free agents in the WR pool. I know there are a few ones worth picking up. I just dropped rookie WR Mike Williams to start with, that would be a great addition to your team. You will struggle but you could also pull a few upsets this year with Chad at QB and Moss at WR.

Get in there and grab Williams and other free agents, save your team before Alan Alda rubs his nutts on a pineapple, the rough side.

Werbung: