injuries playing the WII

Werbung:

Khao

well, I once tried that useless raquet thing for Wii Sports, i tough i played worse with it so I tried to "disconect" it, but I didn't noticed the lock was on, i couldn't disconect it, so I forced it, the upper part was sent flying and made a big scratch on my finger, because of that I can't play more gamecube without feeling pain until it heals completely

Pythorne

Rasande Bävern said:
oocuh :/ I haven´t hurt myself yet *proud* :p

same for me. I havent hurt my self or someone else... Well i almost bashed someone in the head when playing baseball (wii sports).

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Rasande Bävern said:
oocuh :/ I haven´t hurt myself yet *proud* :p

same for me. I havent hurt my self or someone else... Well i almost bashed someone in the head when playing baseball (wii sports).

lol same only I actually hit him.

guyofgod

My sister spins when she plays baseball so she spinned and the wii remote hit my mom across the head and she almost passed out!

vpd1993

my cuzin was playing golf in wii sports....i was behind him...then he swung the wiimote back....then it....hit me.....down there

Ryano

Squiddy said:
None so far. I play normally, unlike those stupid Wii advertisements.... >_>

Do you remember the Red Steel one were the guy jumped behind the couch.
xdku1.png

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:
vpd1993 said:
my cuzin was playing golf in wii sports....i was behind him...then he swung the wiimote back....then it....hit me.....down there

OUCH, sucks to be you...

dude that has got to suck a lot.

Thanks for repeating me:blush:

Anyway my brother hit himself (yes himself) in the chin when he was playing warioware.

Werbung: