Introduction

Werewulf

im not sure...but ben and other people say its a person who likes black..um.depression and cuts themself or somethin...
hrm..
olof, post your artwork! its fantastic.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Actually emo is a style of music which evolves alot around hardcore and soft music mixed together, but alot of little wannabe cool hardcore kids listen to this and goes "emo" with being all depressed, dressing in a weird gay meets black fashion and whine alot. People then call them emo kids.

olofmoleman

i dont know what i am, dont talk about it plz..
um...dear trilobite... your a very responsible person, i think youd be great in many areas as a mod.
[/b]
a mod, nah, I'm WAY too busy, and I'm not really what I would call active on this site.

btw, for the ones who don't know, Trilobite and Jaws are my two other nicknames

Werewulf

they dont just cut their wrists.
i know somone.. who has been cuttin at the top part of the wrist..like..small cuts all over..yes..blood....
er..
i mean, um..no they r okay...um..
olof sweety..me want to see more magic.

Fladian

iv been cuttin at the top part of the wrist..
er..[/b]
You aren't the only one... -_-' though in my case, it was nothing more than an accident and a memory that is of no longer use. Unfortunately, scars don't fade away easily...

Fladian

When I graduated, I wanted to wave to a friend of mine. Back in those days, I had long (and sharp) nails. By accident, I've cut the top part of my wrist. Though it looked like a normal, innocent cut, it did bleed for a little while. The suprising part is that it left a scar.

Though that isn't the only place where it left a scar though :D

Werewulf

u have long nails? i have long nails..but i keep scratching at things and they brake..
hmm...its weird though..how long are your nails?

Werbung:

Fladian

I tend to forget to cut my nails back then... I try to keep them somewhat short nowadays. Just like I didn't like to cut my hair, even though I keep it quite short nowadays...