IP logged?

[bracket]

Copy+Pasted from another forum, sorry..

Okay so I was playing Spy Hunt and I think a glitcher got all 3 cases and became super spy in a wall. CA then kinda froze and everyone just kept running in place at the cut screen. I waited for time to run out and nothing happened so I ctrl+alt+del and exited CA.

Then i restart and join a Spy Hunt in Two Towers. I press start and the game loads, then I am back at the room screen with "A hacking attempt has been detected. Your IP has been logged and will be subject to ban."

Should I be worried? I don't have a clue on how to hack, but this IS Nexon we're talking about here.

Also, I play CA by making lots of new accounts and trying to get the Ghillie, and when I run out of GP I restart. It's the only way I find CA fun now (I was on an account that was a Recruit).

No really active CA forums ._.

Werbung:
Werbung:

chrisbrown

This happened to me too. Its just a huge amount of lag occurred or someone is trying to get on your acc, because back in August if you went into someones acc when someone was on it you would get D/ced so this is their way of showing protection.