Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• MAYBE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yocool

As we all know the M416 came out and everyone though it was better the the M4A1. But ive noticed more people are using it now instead of the M416.(except CQC) Will it again become the best gun in the game??? Tell me your thoughts

Werbung:

Eagleman

Yeah I have noticed that also, it seems to have gotten pretty widely used now. I dont see much M416 anymore, and I havnt used it in a while... Oh and another thing, how come nobody ever uses SG 550? I tested it out yesterday, and It's actually quite accurate for maps like waverider and other large maps.

Codi69

Yeah I have noticed that also, it seems to have gotten pretty widely used now. I dont see much M416 anymore, and I havnt used it in a while... Oh and another thing, how come nobody ever uses SG 550? I tested it out yesterday, and It's actually quite accurate for maps like waverider and other large maps.

Yeah I decided to check out the SG 550 today for the first time in awhile and I found it to be pretty good. I just hate that it's not very good at close range and the small clips. I also tried the M416 yesterday and liked it a lot better. Either way though, I still love the classic M4A1 ;)

yocool

the classic i think shoots faster....dont like the sg cause of mag and only good at large maps....favortie map is junk =)

Seawied

I bought the m4a1 for 1 week because of this thread and all I have to say is

THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS THE WORST FUCKING GUN IVE EVER USED! I blew all my money on it too. It may as well be a squirt gun for the shit for damage it does. It fucking blows giant herpes ridden donkey balls.

That is all

Cyder

I have bought and used the M4A1 seccessfully. It showed to be a very useful and effective weapon. It led me to try the AK-74U. When scoped and an S1 to lower recoil a hair it had same response as M4A1 with more stopping power. Along with M416.. I have found them all to be useful. The SG550 good with a clip. Then it even showed to be effective in Snowvalley along with Waverider.

Salalamer

it deals shit for damage is the problem. If they made it a 3 hit kill it'd be fine, but its a fucking BB gun. M416=Better in every way

Make every weapon a 3-hit kill, yes, way to go. AK is fine for me, G36 should be 4hit kill. Nearly all the others are 4-Hit Kill. Of course the HK416 is better, it is more expensive, has a rank requirement and is basically just a M4A1 with less recoil and more portability. It's still a 4-Hit Kill.

Werbung:

Seawied

Make every weapon a 3-hit kill, yes, way to go. AK is fine for me, G36 should be 4hit kill. Nearly all the others are 4-Hit Kill. Of course the HK416 is better, it is more expensive, has a rank requirement and is basically just a M4A1 with less recoil and more portability. It's still a 4-Hit Kill.

problem with it though is that its not even a consistent 4 hit kill. Ive had confirmed 5 hits or even 6 hits on a target... and they LIVED. An SMG should not be more powerful than a full on rifle.