• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:

Salalamer

problem with it though is that its not even a consistent 4 hit kill. Ive had confirmed 5 hits or even 6 hits on a target... and they LIVED. An SMG should not be more powerful than a full on rifle.

That depends on where you hit the target. But thats the same with all weapons.
@Spike: They're not the weakest.

john66

You obviously have no clue as to why the M4 is probably one of the best. When the gun is scoped in it is so freaking beastly that the almost no other gun can hope to match it's awsomness.

yocool

You obviously have no clue as to why the M4 is probably one of the best. When the gun is scoped in it is so freaking beastly that the almost no other gun can hope to match it's awsomness.

I dont like Suppressors on my guns my when the M4A1 is scoped it has 0 recoil almost..... Now Seaweid if I was u i would try practicing quick scoping or just dont reply if your going to dish the gun

Seawied

I dont like Suppressors on my guns my when the M4A1 is scoped it has 0 recoil almost..... Now Seaweid if I was u i would try practicing quick scoping or just dont reply if your going to dish the gun

I'll reply if I damn well please.

Truth is scopes are overrated. They slow you down, leave you vulnerable, and kill your field of view. Quick scoping is for sniper riffles, not for assault riffles. Additionally, with the ACOG scope, the cone of fire is virtually identical.

Werbung:

Seawied

Ok, so I played with the gun for a few more days. its slightly better than previously anticipated, but by no means the best gun in the game. Here's my good and bads on it

Pros:
Decent medium-long range
Semi-Decent Close range
fairly accurate
Silencer does not affect hits to kill
Decent general use gun

Cons:
Low damage
Will always be outmatched by close range designed guns (UMP, etc)
Will generally be outmatched by mid-long range guns (m14, k2?, SCAR)
Desperately needs scope+silencer to be effective.
Slow run speed.

It still does not hold a candle up to the M416 or the M416 CQB. However, i tried the M4A1 CQBR and was very impressed. Better spread, slightly higher damage? (more likely to get a 3 hit kill). Drastic improvement between the two.

Its not a horrid gun as I previously rated it (I believe Nexxon's servers had extra high latency those days, and hitbox error was prevalent.) The damage is slightly higher than previously estimated. If they dropped the price 50-100 I would say it would be a good gun, but there are much better guns out there