Make own music list

• sure why not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah waste of time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

LordNor

Never never never ever listen to music when you play... there are so many important game sounds to hear. Think someone is chamming when you're listening to music... probably not. They most likely aren't listening to music and listening to your footsteps instead.

cvspartan101

Never never never ever listen to music when you play... there are so many important game sounds to hear. Think someone is chamming when you're listening to music... probably not. They most likely aren't listening to music and listening to your footsteps instead.

I doubt it... maybe some people do that but I never just stop in the middle of running just to listen to someone's footstep and that footstep could be your friends

Soldarius

I doubt it... maybe some people do that but I never just stop in the middle of running just to listen to someone's footstep and that footstep could be your friends
I agree, I'm never stilll enough to listen. I'm always running around looking for my next kill. Listening to certain music gets me into the zone, allows me to kill more and you feel good doing it.

yocool

for me what i do is if i decide to camp (rarely) ill listen for footsteps thats it... I hit and run but also listen for gunshots though

Werbung: